Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 100: Humble & Fred

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 100In this 100th episode, Mike chats with Humble and Fred about their 25 years together as they share more Toronto radio stories than you can shake a stick at. In fact, if you work in Toronto radio, we likely talked about you. This episode is exactly 1:30:51.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at http://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Liz

Nice tease in the descriptor, Mike! Looking forward to this.

December 9, 2014 @ 3:23 PM

Jason from Sudbury

Downloading the mp3 file as we speak and gonna check this one out.

December 9, 2014 @ 3:41 PM

Bing

Just listened... laughed out loud when HH said Toronto MIke'd had more listeners than 95.3 Fresh FM in Hamilton.

I can't believe Humble and Fred killed Jean Béliveau!

I'll bet this ep is shooting through the Corus building like shit through a goose.

December 9, 2014 @ 4:52 PM

Al Reda

Holy shit!

Amazing....

December 9, 2014 @ 9:42 PM

Jason from Sudbury

Great job fellas!

December 9, 2014 @ 11:36 PM

Rosie

CONGRATULATIONS ON 100 EPISODES!!!

I am so proud and happy for you :) :) :)

December 10, 2014 @ 7:27 AM

Michael Zanette

Brilliant podcast. Don't tell Humble&Fred but I stopped listening to their podcast today to listen to this. It's still them right?

Amazing insights, love the background information about them leaving Corus.

December 10, 2014 @ 10:29 AM

S.A.L.

Congrats on the big 100 podcasts dude!

This is now my favourite out of the ones I have heard thus far.

I felt for the lads as they talked about their move & I kinda felt sick to my stomach as well. I hear what Freddy was saying about wanting to give more to his family but what more do you need than a sincerely loving stand up person as your dad & husband.. that goes the same for Howard.

You both should be proud of yourself for making the best decisions that you could at any given time along the way… thats all anyone can ask for to live a good life… to do your best.

Great job Mike.. here's to the next 100.. Salute!

December 11, 2014 @ 6:09 AM

Lyle Lanley

Finally got around to listening to #100. Fantastic!

I enjoyed the first 50, but the last 50 are really in a league of their own as good as anything I hear elsewhere.

You've found your voice and hit your stride. Congrats!

December 14, 2014 @ 10:42 AM

Rick C in Oakville

Listened today, and always like the reminiscing of the old Cfny days. Some day I hope to get an Mp3of Snow removal machine, always hum it while blowing out the driveway! Well done Mike, and you gave teased the Rick Hodge and your mother's date for too long, time to come clean on the story.

December 14, 2014 @ 3:03 PM