Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 84: Erin Davis

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 84In this 84th episode, Mike chats with Erin Davis about getting fired and re-hired by CHFI, her classic Blue Jays songs, sleeping with the boss and lessons learned along the way. This episode is exactly 1:06:42.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at http://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Faunie

Thanks Mike!! And I DO know how to listen to your podcasts (obviously!) Great interview so far. I am at the 15 minute mark now.

July 9, 2014 @ 4:05 PM

@Faunie

Far more tech savvy than my mom!

July 9, 2014 @ 4:30 PM

dale

This is only the 2nd podcast I listened to & the other was with Barb Digulio.

Very informative & both are Icons.

July 9, 2014 @ 7:27 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Looking forward to this one, will give it a listen on my drive to london tomorrow.

July 9, 2014 @ 7:57 PM

Erin Davis

Thank you again for a great chat today, Mike. It was lovely to be welcomed into your home. I've written my more formal thanks in Thursday's journal www.erindavis.com and a link for CHFI listeners to share our conversation. Rob and I are grateful to have been invited to talk about this life we love. E.

July 9, 2014 @ 8:49 PM

@Erin Davis

It was awesome having you over. And it was a great chat.

Thanks!

July 9, 2014 @ 9:24 PM

@dale

I think you're sexist.... you only listen to episodes featuring women!

July 9, 2014 @ 9:24 PM

dale

@ Mike

Just a coincidence as your other podcasts don't interest me at all.

July 9, 2014 @ 10:03 PM

@dale

Not even J-Roc?

July 9, 2014 @ 10:05 PM

Vicky

Great interview. Love Erin Davis!!

July 10, 2014 @ 8:02 AM

Ruth

Have been following and enjoying Erin since her original CHFI days with the Daz and remember the bumps in her professional path. I was ecstatic when she re-surfaced with Mike Cooper and even more exited with she returned to CHFI and brought Mike along with her. Some things are just meant to be.

July 10, 2014 @ 12:55 PM

Liz

Another 'fun to listen to' podcast, Mike. Erin has a wonderful voice. While I've never actually listened to her on terrestrial radio, I was interested in what she'd bring to your discussion.

July 10, 2014 @ 2:58 PM

Anon&on

That was a quick hour, very enjoyable. Much like the Barb D episode, Erin is very professional yet very personable. Sounds like she did her homework and thoroughly investigated Mike and the podcast beforehand.
I don't know when I've listened to CHFI, but that voice and personality is unmistakable.
No Erin vs Mike locale banter? You need to make that a regular segment.

July 10, 2014 @ 5:20 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Nice job Mike, but Erin makes it so easy. She is very open and with that great voice you can tell why she is where she is today. She didn't need to make the time to be interviewed, it shows the great person her fans truly see.
Toronto radio royalty she is!

July 10, 2014 @ 10:19 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Meant to mention, I like the episode tagging, makes it easier to locate on my cars touch screen.

July 10, 2014 @ 10:20 PM

Steve

Good stuff, Brother!

July 11, 2014 @ 10:40 PM

Barbara G

Terrific interview - love Erin & have been listening to her way back since when she was with Don Daynard. Wow her husband Rob has a great voice also. Very interesting couple who are so open & honest about their life.

July 15, 2014 @ 5:58 PM

Sarah

Great interview, I wish it could have been longer.

July 17, 2014 @ 8:17 AM

Al The Royal Pain

Great job Mike! I loved how open Erin was with everything. Never listened to her, but remember the Don & Erin commercials from the late 80s-early 90s.

July 24, 2014 @ 1:32 PM

Jason from Sudbury

Finally listened to this today. Great interview! Have to admit I never listen to CHFI so wasn't really familiar with Erin Davis but she actually sounded pretty cool and had great stories. Also thought it was cool that she actually took the time to check out your site and questions for her. As she said, she really did her homework.

July 27, 2014 @ 6:04 PM