I Like My Eggs Scrambled

I Like My Eggs ScrambledI could eat eggs every day. I love eggs. And there are so many different ways to make or order eggs:

• Fried
  • Eggs Benedict
  • Hard Boiled
  • Omelette
  • Over Easy
  • Over Hard
  • Poached
  • Shirred
  • Soft Boiled
  • Sunny Side Up
  • Scrambled

All of those options, but there's only one way I'll make or order eggs, and that's scrambled. When I'm out for brunch, or whipping up eggs at home, that's my choice 100% of the time.

That may sound strange or stupid, but it's a fact. I only love eggs scrambled, but when they're scrambled I love them a whole lot.

Roshan

That's crazy. Eggs are great in so many ways. I usually make omelettes since I usually love adding chopped onions, green chillies, red/green bell peppers & tomatoes in them. When I am drinking I also love fried eggs / bulls-eyes. Most small tea shops over here will give you hard boiled eggs either on it's own on in puff pastries. I almost never have scrambled anymore but they are awesome too.

July 20, 2014 @ 10:20 AM

Rick C in Oakville

If I am making eggs at home, usually, make sunny side up. My favorite greasy spoon makes a spicy toasted western with halapenios. My kids always wanted scrambled no matter where we were.

July 20, 2014 @ 10:47 AM

dale

When I was playing BBall in the 70's my treat was an Egg milkshake.

1 raw egg, milk & spoonful of vanilla ice cream & a touch of cinnamon. Blend it & it was the energizer drink for me & very tasty.

July 20, 2014 @ 1:39 PM

Blind Dave

Omelette, scrambled, over easy, hard boiled, soft boiled (with dippy soldiers!), fried on toast, and sunny!

July 20, 2014 @ 8:15 PM

Lynne

We just learned how to make a frittata. Yum! Especially if you like scrambled.

July 21, 2014 @ 9:38 AM

James Edgar

Omelette, scrambled, over easy, hard boiled, soft boiled (with dippy fingers!)sorry Blind Dave I just copied most of your post, it was almost perfect :)

July 21, 2014 @ 10:03 AM

felix

You're missing out on the deliciousness of Eggs Benedict, Mike, but it's your choice.

Scrambled is usually my go-to restaurant breakfast choice, though.

July 22, 2014 @ 12:19 AM

joseph

Totally agree with you all!

July 22, 2015 @ 6:55 AM

essayonline.biz

Thanks for giving us nice info. I appreciate this post and will share it with my frieds. I think it must be interesting for them too!

July 25, 2015 @ 10:17 AM

vess

I could eat potato every day, potato is my weakness. And I prefer it to be fried and add some ketchup to make the potato tastier!

August 16, 2016 @ 8:27 AM