Mashup of Top 25 Billboard Hits

musicDJ Earworm did this last year. He calls it "United State of Pop 2009 (Blame It on the Pop)". It's a mashup of the Top 25 Hits of 2009, according to Billboard.

Pop sure does rule the day in the USA. Except for the Kings of Leon track, it's all dancy pop. Here are the tunes you'll hear in the video.

The Black Eyed Peas - BOOM BOOM POW
Lady Gaga - POKER FACE
Lady Gaga Featuring Colby O'Donis - JUST DANCE
The Black Eyed Peas - I GOTTA FEELING
Taylor Swift - LOVE STORY
Flo Rida - RIGHT ROUND
Jason Mraz - I'M YOURS
Beyonce - SINGLE LADIES (PUT A RING ON IT)
Kanye West - HEARTLESS
The All-American Rejects - GIVES YOU HELL
Taylor Swift - YOU BELONG WITH ME
T.I. Featuring Justin Timberlake - DEAD AND GONE
The Fray - YOU FOUND ME
Kings Of Leon - USE SOMEBODY
Keri Hilson Featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo - KNOCK YOU DOWN
Jamie Foxx Featuring T-Pain - BLAME IT
Pitbull - I KNOW YOU WANT ME (CALLE OCHO)
T.I. Featuring Rihanna - LIVE YOUR LIFE
Soulja Boy Tell 'em Featuring Sammie - KISS ME THRU THE PHONE
Jay Sean Featuring Lil Wayne - DOWN
Miley Cyrus - THE CLIMB
Drake - BEST I EVER HAD
Kelly Clarkson - MY LIFE WOULD SUCK WITHOUT YOU
Beyonce - HALO
Katy Perry - HOT N COLD

Download the MP3 here.

J9

Pretty cool.

December 28, 2009 @ 3:18 PM

Fredericton Steve

This and your SLS compilations continue to prove that modern music is down and showing very little signs of coming back.

December 29, 2009 @ 11:42 AM

It's funny you mentioned SLS - I'm flirting with ending the series. The new edition is due this week but I'm thoroughly disappointed with it.

I've liked a lot of music in the 2000s, but 2009 was not a great year. So few keepers!

December 29, 2009 @ 12:18 PM

Fredericton Steve

I agree 2009 felt like a poor music year. Other than the new Pearl Jam nothing really grabbed me.

December 29, 2009 @ 7:15 PM

jason | getyouroj.com

If you base the state of music on this list, a nostalgic love for Pearl Jam, and Mike's SLS series alone, I truly and passionately feel for how much you're losing out on by not allowing your ears past your comfort zone.

There is good, positive, uplifting music in every single genre this year, and any other year.

December 30, 2009 @ 12:16 PM

LadyGagaSongs

Does anyone know if Lady Gaga will be performing at the superbowl? It's always fun to see wait type of outfit she wears.

February 3, 2010 @ 3:16 PM

Maurice Elleby

Taylor Swift is a totally unbelieveable performer. I listen to all of her songs.

April 18, 2010 @ 3:02 AM