Property Virgins With Sandra Rinomato
Yesterday, Taryn went to some renovation showcase thing for charity. At one of the homes she met Sandra Rinomato, host of HGTV's "Property Virgins". Both my mom and my wife love this show, and because it usually features Toronto neighbourhoods, I've caught my fair share of episodes.
If you haven't seen it, here's a typical episode of "Property Virgins".
- A young, sporty, childless couple wants to by a home
- This couple wants a home with space to store their biking, camping, skiing and kayaking gear
- Starting in a lovely High Park neighbourhood, this couple points out their ideal home to Sandra
- Sandra learns this couple can't afford more than $350,000 and asks them to guess what this High Park home will go for
- The couple guesses way low and seems surprised to learn their dream house will sell for approximately $750,000
- Sandra takes the couple to Mimico where they might actually find a home for $350,000
Some of the details may change, but that's every episode of "Property Virgins" in a nutshell.