Open Mike

Welcome to this week's Open Mike. I'm Mike and I'll be your master of ceremonies for the day.

Open Mike on Toronto Mike

Jody Thornton

First!
(mic drop) thank you, thank you!

February 22, 2019 @ 8:43 AM

Rick

@Broni well I took your advice and went to 850 Degrees pizza last Saturday. I was also motivated by the fact later in the day after you mentioned it, I read the Etobicoke Guardian and there was an article about the place too. It ended up being quite a drive to get there, but it was well worth it. We went on Saturday night and the place was jammed. We ended up sitting at the front window. Staff was great and the pizza was sensational. I can't remember what the name of the one I had was, maybe High Park something? I substituted the mushrooms with sun dried tomatoes. Very thin crust. Very tasty. The centre of the pizza was a bit soggy, but that didn't dampen my enjoyment of it. My wife liked hers too - I think she got Lord Stanley (again I am terrible with names). It was a win on all accounts! Thanks for the recommendation.

February 22, 2019 @ 8:53 AM

Cheryl

I'm not first. I had a lot of trouble finding this one. That's no good. I have no idea why they hide. They just do. I'm coming down with something, a cold. I have a sore throat. This sucks. Well, the security guard in my building has a cold and she gave it to me and now I'll probably have a cold for a couple weeks which will suck. I hate colds. Well, my Habs won. How about Brendan Gallagher with a hattrick. Carey Price is awesome. My Coyotes won as well. That's great. My Cavs beat my Suns. My Nets lost though. No good. They'll win again though.

February 22, 2019 @ 8:54 AM

Broni

@Rick
Glad the recommendation was worth it!

February 22, 2019 @ 9:44 AM

jj

Happy Weekend. My step-dad fell on the ice yesterday, and is now in a lot of pain. I am very annoyed, because he never should have gone out yesterday!!! I feel bad, I meant to tell my mom and sister to avoid outside but I forgot. :/ So pleeeease be careful out there guys.

February 22, 2019 @ 9:52 AM

Brian Gerstein (Raptors Devotee)

jj, you are so right. The other day went out to do some shovelling on my driveway, and beneath the thin layer of snow was a complete sheet of ice, skating worthy, and I lost my footing, and my right groin took a beating, which is already susceptible to issues due to my hip. I am very careful now to heavily salt outside, and be proactive, checking out the hourly weather forecasts. Also, make sure to salt your sidewalks in front, not only to stop a slip and fall incident by someone else walking by and a lawsuit, but because it is the right thing to do.

February 22, 2019 @ 10:00 AM

I was a little late posting this one today. Sorry, Cheryl!

February 22, 2019 @ 10:15 AM

@Brian

"my right groin took a beating"

Heh heh.

February 22, 2019 @ 11:21 AM

LieveFamke

Beatts!!! where are you!?!?

February 22, 2019 @ 11:31 AM

jj

Brian.- zomg! I hope you are feeling better. The icy stuff is so scary. Yes, we try our best to keep it salted. He didn't see any ice, and hadn't checked the weather - smh.

LieveFamke - driving down his gas card perks as part of his new gig? ;) he did say he might have less time for us with his promotion.

February 22, 2019 @ 12:01 PM

LieveFamke

@jj, I know but not even to sign in by noon!? Spending all that gas money!!

February 22, 2019 @ 12:36 PM

James Edgar

Happy Friday! my Dog sitting adventure went great a couple of weeks ago I'm hoping i get to do it again soon.

One incident if you will , While walking in some woods we ran into some other people walking their dogs , the dogs are all friends so no prob there but one of the other dogs is a very exuberant lab puppy. he came over to say hello to me jumped up and got tangled in the leashes i had looped around my neck. which would have been fine if i didn't have a treat bag my friend uses for training ALSO around my neck . When I tried to take the leashes off to untangle him he smelt the treat bag clomped on and being untangled by now took off like a rocket. I had no idea what to do it took his elderly owner and i about 10 minutes to grab him. Mean while my cars keys which i had placed in a the second pocket of the treat bag fell out without me noticing, the poop bag holder got demo'd and he slobbered on the bag so much i seriously considered tossing it. I felt like such a dumbass

February 22, 2019 @ 1:17 PM

Dawn Keibals

@ TM "my right groin took a beating"

Still not as good as when June Cleaver said to Ward Cleaver :

"You sure gave The Beaver a good once over last night"

2 drink minimum try the veal and tip your waitress. badddabing

February 22, 2019 @ 2:07 PM

@Dawn Keibals

I always heard it as "Ward, you were sure hard on the Beaver last night".

February 22, 2019 @ 2:53 PM

Dawn Keibals

@ TM Actually Ward had his way with "The Beaver" numerous times. That I guess is why June was all smiles at the breakfast table.

February 22, 2019 @ 3:43 PM

andrew

@Mike
That's what the comment was.
Don't take Ross's lawyers letter serious as bullying you with podcast comments about his personal life which you don't have control of, That's his situation & has to deal with it as most families do, including mine.

February 22, 2019 @ 4:01 PM

@andrew

I think that's the worst part of that letter... suggesting I had anything to do with his son's mental health challenges and attempted suicide.

Again, I never said a thing that I didn't read in the Globe, Star and/or CBC.ca.

This, IMHO, is truly the lowest of the low.

February 22, 2019 @ 4:13 PM

@Mike
No need to invoke the sacred name of the unofficial house band of the Toronto Mike'd
Universe, even if not deliberate, in the above comment!! And if memory serves, when this
particular (ALLEGED!!!) story broke last summer, I do recall the health issue angle being
presented in at least several different articles. Should really have absolutely nothing to do
at all with regards to the (ALLEGED!!) allegations brought forward thus far. Sorry, I'm not
trying to sound like one of those ambulance chasing TV lawyers from Buffalo with all of
this, but I've still have last night's stellar episode of Law and Order: SVU on my brain. Gee,
I still miss Stabler...

February 22, 2019 @ 4:22 PM

jj

LieveFamke - ;) ;) gotta burn the gas somehow!

February 22, 2019 @ 5:28 PM

bsmntdwllr73

So I haven't posted over the last week mainly as a result of ongoing technical issues at my various
library haunts (good choice of word, "HAUNTS", on my part, as my lifelong feelings of being invisible and/or near obsolete have never been greater!!). Anyway, getting serious here for a minute, pretty much at the end of my rope when it comes to all the whining and complaining emanating out of the mouths of parents with autistic children. NEWSFLASH: Your little SPECTRUM SNOWFLAKES aren't the only ones afflicted. Sure, in the eyes of certain people I would be designated as highly-functional, but the current facts of my rather barren existence would certainly suggest otherwise.

Contrary to popular opinion, once we Spectrum folks turn 18 we don't instantly become
cured or successful!! Hell, I wasn't even properly diagnosed until the age of 36, nearly ten
years ago this coming summer. Yeah, my situation could be a whole lot worse, but considering
the fact that I have no close (or any willing) family near by and few real acquaintances to speak of, not really. And while I feel for those children who are now potentially facing even greater challenges under this new funding structure, empathy for their somewhat myopic parents is often a whole other issue.

In group therapy I've been around parents with kids on the Spectrum and it wasn't always
a pretty sight. Don't get me wrong, I'm forever grateful for what the social safety net provides
me with, but it is not exactly overly-concerned with the social well-being of fringe folk such as myself. Lastly, this week's Now Magazine featured a letter on this very topic from a local gentleman
named Bernard Maiezza, who if memory serves, was the longtime keyboardist for longtime
local Indie heroes Change Of Heart. And while I can guarantee that I will probably be attacked
or criticized for writing this, try to imagine what it must be like to face a very uncertain future
(no big stretch, 'cuz mine pretty much looks like it will totally blow), with little genuine interest from
society regarding the plight of a rapidly aging Spectrum cohort.

February 22, 2019 @ 5:34 PM

Brandon

@bsmntdwllr73 Did you notice how thin this week's "NOW" magazine was? I fear its not long for this world, at least in its print incarnation. I like their entertainment (and food) coverage and having it around for quick listings look-ups, even in a digital world. I know they lost the "adult classifieds" section some time back, but even accounting for that - mighty thin.

February 22, 2019 @ 7:03 PM

Blind Dave

It has been bloody perishing in the Prairies and there is another two weeks to go. I know it is typically Canadian to bitch about cold weather, but I have had enough.

Really enjoying Hebsy On Sports. Mike & Mark are perfect for each other in this setting. Listening to the latest one right now.

February 22, 2019 @ 8:55 PM

Jody Thornton

I didn't know about this until today. David Horowitz passed away on February 19th. He hosted Fight Back With David Horowitz in the late 70s and early 80s. He always ended the show with "Don't let anyone rip you off".

It was a cool consumer-awareness show for the time.

February 23, 2019 @ 12:02 AM

Cheryl

I still have my stupid cold. It sucks big time. I had it long enough. I hate colds. Well, it started Thursday night. Anyway, so we have another Habs at Leafs game tonight. Habs will win. I hope so. Also my Cavs, Nets, and Suns play tonight. I need them all to win and come on Nets, you need to win because you'll be in the finals.

February 23, 2019 @ 7:58 AM

@Brandon
You're certainly not wrong with regards to the increasing thinness of Now Magazine, but
then again, I'm pretty sure that it's sparse page count (even slimmer than most free
Subway publications, LOL!!) dates back to beyond the questionable elimination of those
pesky back page ads last summer. Pretty hypocritical of the so-called Now 'braintrust', especially
after they rode that particular sketchy horse for all it was worth over a 30-plus year period!
Never had the inclination or coin to even consider goin' down that route, but always enjoyed
the cheap thrill of some tasteful cheesecake T & A, if also not the sociological kick of tracking
the various cultural backgrounds of the 'talent', either through their names, photos, or blatant
posting of country of origin. Moreover, I still longingly ache for that short period in the mid-aughts
when Now magazine briefly published so-called, true-life sex stories from its readers. No surprise
that said golden period didn't last very long. I guess overly-p.c. folks don't like to do the dirty?!?

On a similar front, I wonder if I'm the only person who still makes a rather feeble, reflexive
attempt every Thursday morn at seeking out a phantom copy of The Grid (formerly known as Eye
Weekly), nearly five years after its cancellation? Personally, I always felt that this Torstar by-product
was a much better publication. Inevitably Now's print incarnation will soon join it on the funeral
pyre. But at least I'll still be able to peep my weekly dose of Dan Savage's arch condescension on
the Interwebs!!!

February 23, 2019 @ 10:03 AM

A major announcement re: TMLX3 is coming Tuesday.

February 23, 2019 @ 10:42 AM

@Blind Dave

Thanks for listening to Hebsy on Sports! I really like how that show has evolved...

February 23, 2019 @ 10:44 AM

@Mike
More homegrown comedy from that terrific non-duo of Joyce and Shoalts? Or perhaps A written-in-blood oath guarantee that at least Boots will show up this time, and in the unlikely event that the
whole shebang is forced inside, the air conditioning will be turned up high, for that most
obvious of reasons?

February 23, 2019 @ 10:50 AM

collingwood dave

After a 3 game loosing streak the Leafs are due for a blow out game. I'm thinking 5-2 Leafs. By the way I like Max Domi, he is a good hockey player, but i hate his father. I have has the displeasure of meeting him 3 times and he was a complete asshole..just sayin..

February 23, 2019 @ 3:18 PM

dale

I've already given up with the Leafs game tonight. IMO Babcock is coaching as if the 90's & not todays type of game strategy. Leafs have the pieces but Babs not playing them properly. Matthews playing 15-16 mins./game & 2 worst DMan playing together as 3rd pair.
I'm not a hockey coach but to me quite obvious Babs is lost & if continues will be out 1st round of playoffs IF THEY MAKE THEM.

February 23, 2019 @ 7:53 PM

@dale

That first period was ass, but I actually think there's still a chance. We're only down 3-1 and we're playing much better now.

February 23, 2019 @ 8:31 PM

dale

Can't believe the comeback by the Leafs.
I regress, it ain't over till its over. Me bad,
Sorry Cheryl your cake may not be baked.

February 23, 2019 @ 10:20 PM

Cheryl

This sucks. My Habs blew it. They should have won. It was a total turnaround. It sucked. Well, my Cavs won. That's great and my Nets finally won again, but my Suns lost. Baseball started yesterday. My Indians ended in a tie. My Orioles had a great game though as they won. My Diamondbacks blew it though. Anyway, my Coyotes better win tonight. I still have my cold. This cold sucks. I hate them. Why couldn't the security guard stay home? I got it from her, I'm sure.

February 24, 2019 @ 7:51 AM

Urooj Islam

WINDMAGEDDON!!!!!!

February 24, 2019 @ 1:17 PM

@Urooj Islam

I'm so ready. Just took in the planters that hang outside the second storey windows.

This must be the calm before the storm... very little wind here right now, the rain has stopped, and it's practically sunny... but I anticipate 100 km/h gusts here by the lake.

February 24, 2019 @ 1:20 PM

chris

I'm not going to work tomorrow because of load management.

February 24, 2019 @ 4:06 PM

Sid_V

It took a while after H&F were shown the door, but the 2nd shoe has dropped on the Canada Laughs channel on SiriusXM. They have cut a deal with Just For Laughs that sees JFL supply all the content, cutting out all the great Canadian comedians who work outside that ecosystem. Many Canadian comedians are going to see their residuals disappear, killing a substantial source of income for a less-than-lucrative pursuit at the best of times.

A whole bunch of comics are speaking out about this deal - it is certainly making me rethink my subscription to SiriusXM if they are going to gut one of the only channels they have that has been directly supporting Canadian talent.

February 24, 2019 @ 8:39 PM

Cheryl

Well, great Coyotes win last night. That's awesome. My Habs will win tonight and not blow it like Saturday which was brutal. My Cavs, Nets, and Suns will win tonight as well. How about those Orioles. They won again ysterday, but that was close. My Indians really got bombed though. They did lose to my Diamondbacks though, but I'm worried about my Indians. I still have this stupid cold. It's no good at all. Security guard should have stayed home. This is it. I caught it from her. I hate colds.

February 25, 2019 @ 7:35 AM

jj

I wish the Raps had the come back mojo yesterday. I didn't watch, and I am so glad - smh. Kawhi missing a game against Orlando shouldn't result in a big loss.

I had the worst stomach bug ever, and it seems to still be hanging on. No clue what I ate or where it came from :/ :/ :/

February 25, 2019 @ 9:53 AM

bsmntdwllr73

Made the mistake of watching the full Oscar telecast for the first time in many a year, ugh! So safe
and so bland. Here is a small list of things that I did enjoy.

#1. Brian May's awesome guitar mastery/wizardry (best overall guitarist and sweetest tone ever,
IMHO, or at least alongside such greats as Billy F. Gibbons, Jeff Beck and the Young Brothers). Alas, a real shame that I had to endure the insufferable Adam Lambert as part of that performance. Totally not fit to wear or wash(!) Freddie's ancient, super-soaked concert tank tops. EVER! Ew!!!

#2. "Into The Spider-Verse" taking down Pixar. Well done!!! Best onscreen presentation of Peter
Parker/Spider-Man since that second Tobey Maguire flick. Now if only an adult and mature
Spidey could be presented in live action once again. P.S., high school-era Spidey lasted for less
than 40 issues in the early to mid-sixties!!! (That second Tom Holland flick looks beyond dreadful...)

#3. Every single crowd glance or reaction shot of that (bottled) Ginger Goddess Amy Adams.
(Can't quite figure out why I suddenly have the urge to go impromptu 'camping' in an obscure
corner of the library as I type this!!!!!)

#4. That very voluptuous director/co-producer of that winning Live Action Short Oscar for
"Period. End of Sentence." Not exactly the target audience for said film, but improbably found myself having an unquenchable thirst for a cold glass o' milk while watching that particular segment!!

And finally, #5. Spike Lee's awesome suite, obviously borrowed from Samuel L. Jackson's
forthcoming Fall 2019 (spoiler alert!!) Elijah Glass Memorial Collection, or it was bequeathed
to him by Prince, whose songs soundtracked that minor S.L. Joint "Girl 6" way back in '96.
His speech was awesome and on point as well and it was amazing to see him finally secure
an Oscar alongside his collaborators, even if he was totally robbed of his rightful Best Picture
prize. Enough with the so-called period pieces, especially those damn British monarchy snorefests!
First, "Do The Right Thing" sin't even nominated in '89, and nearly 30 years later he gets robbed
again by a gender-reversed, jazz-flavoured, Goombah-driven Driving Miss Daisy" update!
"PROGRESS?!?" (That final word is meant to be yelled out loud in a similar manner the almighty
Magnus Pyke's epic vocal exultations on T. Dolby's "She Blinded Me With Science".

February 25, 2019 @ 11:07 AM

bsmntdwllr73

Sorry, I obviously meant to type "Spike Lee's awesome suit" in the above comment!!

February 25, 2019 @ 11:08 AM

bsmntdwllr73

And despite reading through my first comment of the day several times, I also missed a very
important "I" in "isn't" (Last paragraph, fourth line from the bottom).I'd like to chalk that up
to always being anxious about the frequent difficulties I have when it comes to posting comments,
but then again, who really knows?!? (The Shadow, maybe. For the Alter Kockers out there!!!)

February 25, 2019 @ 11:17 AM

Pickwhun

@jj Simple,you caught the bug from The Security Guard you can bet on it

February 25, 2019 @ 12:22 PM

bsmntdwllr73

Gee, I wonder if there is a snowball chance in heck that the aforementioned sick security guard
was good ol' Sam from Today's Special?!?

February 25, 2019 @ 12:38 PM

jj

Pickwhun - LOL.

February 25, 2019 @ 2:21 PM

bsmntdwllr73

Just read via 12:36 that Mark Hollis from Talk Talk has apparently passed away at the age of 64.
"The Colour of Spring", "Spirit of Eden" and "Laughing Stock" are three of the best and
most subtly influential albums of the past 30-plus years. "Life's What You Make It" indeed. R.I.P.

February 25, 2019 @ 2:37 PM

Urooj Islam

Poor anonymous security guard, she was patient zero and didn't even know it.

February 25, 2019 @ 3:21 PM

bsmntdwllr73

This whole sick security guard scenario would be a whole lot more interesting in a comic book or popcorn flick in which there was an unexpected transformation into either a zombie or a weird-powered superhero. In real life you end up with a plugged nose, a bad cough and perhaps worst case
scenario, a serious case of the squirts!! Make Mine Marvel (ye olde time comics, not their current
crappy line of unsolicited 'course-corrected', perennial bird cage liners!!

February 25, 2019 @ 3:32 PM

Cheryl

More snow on the way. I heard it's going to snow on Saturday. That's not good because I have an appointment on Saturday. That wouldn't be good if there was a storm. I hate winter. I find it hard to work out in the heat, but I'll take heat any day over snow storms and ice storms. Oh well, my Orioles got bombed yesterday. My Indians were leading 1 to 0 for a long time, but then they ended up getting bombed. My Indians haven't won yet. My Diamondbacks won though. My Habs lost again. What's wrong with my Habs. They keep losing. My Cavs lost another one. My Nets won though which is great and my Suns won as well. Nets will make it, I'm sure.

February 26, 2019 @ 7:20 AM

bsmntdwllr73

Fun Fact: David Lee Roth also went Crazy From the Heat way back in 1985, or perhaps it was from
all that coke(...aine!!!) and unchecked brown M &M's from VH's legendary backstage concert rider!!!

February 26, 2019 @ 9:19 AM

Cheryl

Well, my Habs won big. That makes up for the last two losses. Habs play again on Friday. My Coyotes also won. That's great. See, my Coyotes and Habs are going to the finals. My Indians finally won a game. That was great. They won. My Diamondbacks also won, but my Orioles lost. Snow all day today. I don't have to go out, so that's good. Saturday I have to go out which is not good because it's going to snow again. 15 cm today, but I don't know how much for Saturday. I want Mel Lastman. Get him out of retirement so we can vote for him to bring the army in. We need the army since the weather isn't cooperating. I still have my stupid cold. It's not going away fast. I hardly ever get colds, but when I get them, I really get them. This is why I don't want anyone with a cold near me. That includes the security guard. She should just stay home.

February 27, 2019 @ 7:47 AM

Annonomass

Had a chance to go to the Leaf game tonite. Pretty fine deal free ticket,in a private box plus get picked up and driven back home.
I decided to turn it down.I just can't take the chance of catching a cold off one of those filthy ticket scanners at the gate. Next to security guards they are just about the worst germ carriers around.
NO COLD FOR ME

February 27, 2019 @ 9:35 AM

bsmntdwllr73

And while we're at it, why not also put out an urgent SOS-APB and try to
get some of the still-ambulatory local KISS ARMY grunts to also pitch in with
helping to clear some of that oncoming snow deluge?!? Maybe even require that
they show up in complete face make-up, including my beloved '80s Ankh and
Fox incarnations, not to mention all the other de rigueur uniform boot, bells and
whistles staples (or am I confusing KISS with the Village People? Often so really
hard to tell.) V.I.P. Newsflash: Mel Lastman is currently far too busy poppin' up in
those cheesy Bad Boy TV ads (lookin' almost as lively as the titular 'hero' from
"Weekend At Bernies" in the process!!) with his rather doughy kin to even momentarily
consider honouring that beyond point request.

February 27, 2019 @ 2:12 PM

Urooj Islam

@Anonnomass

Your Vegas Golden Showers made the biggest addition of the trade deadline. Make sure you drink a lot of fluids so you don't get kidney stones, only Mark Stones.

February 27, 2019 @ 7:04 PM

Sid_V

In other news, Just For Laughs (now partially owned by Howie Mandel, btw) just walked back all their proposed changes to SiriusXM Canada Laughs, and will keep it 100% Canadian comics from both within and outside the JFL catalog. Good news for a lot of hardworking comics.

February 27, 2019 @ 8:40 PM

Shecky

Re: Sirius/JFL
If only they could get rid of that hack Todd Shapiro.

February 27, 2019 @ 10:02 PM

@Shecky

They actually did move Todd off of Canada Laughs to the talk station.

February 27, 2019 @ 10:27 PM

Shecky

A talentless hack on any channel.

February 27, 2019 @ 10:30 PM

Urooj Islam

It's 12:36 eve, excited to see what Marc and Mike have in store for us from February and if they'll be able to keep this episode shorter than usual now with the more frequent episodes.

I'm still reeling from the story about the Sheriff song from the January episode.

February 27, 2019 @ 10:32 PM

@1236

chances are the only thing that’s going to prevent it from being longer is daycare pickup time

February 28, 2019 @ 12:01 AM

Cheryl

Well, my Nets lost. That's no good. Come on Nets. You can do better than that. Hopefully my Cavs win tonight and my Coyotes win tonight. My Indians won two games. They played split squad games and won them both. My Diamondbacks only tied, but my Orioles won. Snow on the way again. Saturday could be hell. Why can't winter just go away. I hate winter. It's so brutal. This is why we need Mel Lastman back.

February 28, 2019 @ 6:42 AM

bsmntdwllr73

New career recommendation for Jody Wilson-Raybould should this whole political thing ultimately
not quite work out for her: A lifetime contract with Pantene. Such great hair!!! Even when under the
scrutiny of those cruel cameras and an entire country watching with sweaty anticipation!!

On another front, I think that NBC should wait a couple of years for the inevitable Trump regime
explosion and then make the following offer: Enlist Drumpf and frenemy Kim Jong-un to perhaps
team up on a new 'inclusive' reboot of that classic '80s s(h)itcom "Silver Spoons"! Just think: Donald
could play an over-the-hill, flailing real estate magnate and Mr. Jong-un could play his long-lost,
illegitimate love child, who is also the sworn life-long leader of a communist regime. One
trendy ancestry DNA test later (as the result of countless other paternity suits), father and son
are breathlessly reunited and hilarity results. Perhaps Mr. "Gangham Style' himself, Psy, can
be tracked down and persuaded to record a phonetic updated version of that boss theme song?!?

February 28, 2019 @ 9:50 AM

Broni

I witnessed an accident last night that made my blood boil. Driving along the Queensway, west-bound, starting at High Park, a woman beside me driving & texting the entire way to Park Lawn Road. In that snowstorm. That's almost 3 kms.
Predictably, when we reached Park Lawn she blew the red light and t-boned another car in the intersection. Selfish drivers like this idiot make the roads unnecessarily dangerous.

February 28, 2019 @ 9:59 AM

bsmntdwllr73

You know that you are too old when you read a breaking news report on a U.S. television blog
that Luke Perry, 52, has had a stroke. Hopefully he will heal in time to at least minimally participate
in this summer's forthcoming "90210" mockumentary-style reunion on Fox (his involvement was
already said to be limited due to his more lucrative gig on "Riverdale"). Get well soon, Dylan!!

February 28, 2019 @ 11:49 AM

andrew

2 JT's in spotlight today. Trudeau & Taveres each for different reasons.

February 28, 2019 @ 5:04 PM

@andrew

Wait until you hear what Justin Timberlake has up his sleeve.

February 28, 2019 @ 7:01 PM