I Finally Inspired a Twitter Moment

When Cam Gordon was on Toronto Mike'd to kick out the jams, he gave me an old BiWay bag he'd discovered in storage. I Tweeted a picture that would go on to inspire a Twitter Moment.

Here's my Tweet:

Here's the Twitter Moment:

Urooj Islam

That's pretty neat, man.

I'm not sure what people enjoy more, nostalgia or talking about themselves so getting nostalgic about their own shopping experiences must have been the perfect recipe for a Twitter Moment.

However, my favourite Toronto Mike Twitter moment is still the giant rubber duck tweet. That was a phenomenal tweet and picture.

September 5, 2018 @ 3:32 PM

bsmntdwllr73

@Mike
Congrats on your well-earned Twitter moment! Also big props to the originator of that Adolf
Drumpf Twitter account. Best pretend(?!?) name/alias since the legendary comedian character Vic Hitler on Hill Street Blues way back in '83! Fun if obscure fun fact: Vic H. was fabulously played by Terry Kiser, now best known as that STIFF Bernie in the "Weekend At Bernie's" flicks.

September 5, 2018 @ 3:46 PM

@Urooj Islam

I will never have a Tweet that popular again. I still can't believe how much engagement that damn duck got.

September 5, 2018 @ 3:50 PM

markosaar

It was very funny.

September 5, 2018 @ 6:18 PM

Tweet this

Tweet this TMike. You'll be a legend.

"A Canadian psychologist is selling a video that teaches you how to test your dog’s IQ. Here’s how it works: If you spend $12.99 for the video, your dog is smarter than you."

September 5, 2018 @ 7:26 PM

LieveFamke

@Mike, I just can't believe that people have this stuff (garbage in my eyes) lying around....

September 5, 2018 @ 8:27 PM

m m

When I find my industrial-strength/military grade indestructible LCBO bag, I'll post that as well.

September 6, 2018 @ 10:24 AM

the brother

I have some of these LCBO bags lol and somewhere an A&A records one too :)

September 6, 2018 @ 3:22 PM

Blind Dave

I grew up in central Ontario and then spent another 16 years in Toronto. I have held all of those bags in my hands at one time or another. Great memories.

And yes, congrats on the Twitter moment. Definitely a fun read.

September 7, 2018 @ 9:32 PM