Patron Exclusive Live Chat: May 30 @ 8pm

On May 30th at 8pm, I'm going to try something new. I'm going to host a call for all Toronto Mike'd Patrons. If you're a Patron, I will be emailing you a link that will allow you to hear this live call and will allow you to ask a question textually or join the call and talk to me directly. It's a new app I'm beta testing just for this purpose.

And yes, if you've emailed me money because you prefer that method over Patreon, I'll be sure to include you on this email as well. In fact, if you did this and want to make sure I don't miss you, write me a note as a "better safe than sorry" reminder.

If you're not yet a Patron but would like to be on this call, become one today at https://www.patreon.com/torontomike to get on the list. It's not too late!

More information will be in your inbox soon. If you're available at 8pm on March 30, I really hope you join the call as we discuss recent episodes, upcoming episodes and more.

Support Toronto Mike'd on Patreon

LieveFamke

March 30th? Typo!

May 20, 2018 @ 5:28 PM

@LieveFamke

It's been quite the month...

May 30!

I hope you ask a question or call in (It's easy, you'll see) during this Patron call!

May 20, 2018 @ 5:55 PM

A little more detail...

On this "call", I'll talk about upcoming guests and recent guests, and any Patron with the link can ask a question or signal that they'd like to speak on the call. Then, I'll add you to the call and we'll all hear you. We can literally chat about a recent episode, an old episode, an upcoming episode or whatever you desire.

This is exclusively for Patrons (or those like @LieveFamke who crowdfunded in other fashions) and we'll see how it goes. I'm blocking 8pm to 9pm on May 30 for this initial experience.

May 20, 2018 @ 6:43 PM

Irv

I'll sign up solely for the call

May 21, 2018 @ 10:56 PM

@Irv

That's the idea.

May 21, 2018 @ 11:06 PM

Al The Royal Pain

Awesome! I hope I can join.

May 22, 2018 @ 10:41 AM

Barry

I will try to take part. We move our offices the next day so I could be tired from packing, but this sounds like a fun way to kick back.

And of course, if we actively participate, that makes us "guests" and we can expect a six-pack of GLB, right?

May 24, 2018 @ 4:13 PM

@Barry

You might be onto something there... most interesting contribution gets a six pack of GLB.

My fear is I host this call at 8pm and nobody presses the button to join the call so if one person commits to doing that I'll sleep better the next six nights.

May 24, 2018 @ 4:18 PM

bsmntdwllr73

Sadly, I will not be able to participate due to the following: Library closes around 8:30 P.M., no
activated personal hand-held tech, i.e., no cellphone, and most of all, not able to financially contribute
to this Patreon campaign Also think that it is best to somewhat keep up the near-anonymity of the
currently unaffiliated bsmntdwllr73 brand!!

May 25, 2018 @ 3:09 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Would liked to contribute, but in lovely Banff at a conference that day and 6 pm local time is smoozing with customers time.
Iam all in for the GLB TM meet up, though.
Cheers