Daily Photo: Peggy's Cove

Nova Scotia

collingwood dave

Peggy's Cove is over rated. Just a lighthouse on a rock. Have you been to Luninberg" sic" It is the most beautiful place in Nova Scotia....

August 22, 2016 @ 10:56 AM

Anonymous

I wouldn't say Peggy's cove is just a lighthouse on a rock. I've been there many times with lots of different weather and there is much to enjoy. I've found it to be a beautiful spot in all seasons. The drive along the coast there is really nice on a good day. Lunenburg is also fantastic. Wolfville and the valley is nice. Annapolis Royal is nice (I enjoyed Stuart McLean's Vinyl Cafe from there). Even the long haul down to Brier Island is fun. Just soak it all in and enjoy a generally under rated part of our beautiful country.

August 22, 2016 @ 12:05 PM

I spent most of today in Lunenburg, and it was beautiful. But I don't think you can really compare it to Peggy's Cove. Peggy's Cove is something special.

It's more than a lighthouse on a bunch of rocks. Here's some other photos I took in Peggy's Cove yesterday.

August 22, 2016 @ 5:07 PM

twins from bolton

Looks exactly like our honeymoon in Cape Cod. Beautiful.
Hopefully eating lots of seafood which I love & wife hates (rather have a burger & fries).

Great pics.

August 22, 2016 @ 5:49 PM

chris

School starting in 2 weeks. I just pity those going to a Catholic high school whereby school uniforms are mandatory.
A co workers daughter - going into grade 9 - 2 skirts, 1 pair of pants, 2 dress shirts & a pullover sweater, 1 semi formal (golf shirt), gym shorts & tee shirt required. She thought maybe $ 500.00 overall, but after looking into pricing from the store the school recommended (Mac Gregor's for all high school apparel) was just over $ 1200.00. Today trying to enroll her in public school system.

A scam for sure.

August 22, 2016 @ 7:21 PM

chris

Me Bad.

Should have sent to open Mike, not here.

August 22, 2016 @ 8:35 PM

Rob J

Sick pics! (I hope you do an obit for the beloved Steven Hill...RIP, Adam)

August 23, 2016 @ 8:30 PM

Teena in Toronto

Whenever I get home to Nova Scotia, I always try to get to Peggy's Cove. Alas, this spring when I was in Halifax, I didn't get a chance :(

August 29, 2016 @ 8:46 PM