Bill Carroll's Leaving Talk Radio AM640 for Newstalk 580 CFRA in Ottawa

I tweeted this news yesterday, but only a handful seemed to notice. So it's time to kick it old school with a blog entry.

Bill Carroll's contract at KFI AM 640 in Los Angeles recently lapsed and this Friday will be his last day at Talk Radio AM640 here in Toronto.He's moving on to another gig, although not in Toronto. He'll be heard on Newstalk 580 CFRA in Ottawa.

It was a little over three years ago that Bill Carroll announced his return to Toronto radio. I know him best as host of Barometer on Q107 back in the day, but he also spent time at the old TALK 640 and 1010 CFRB.

When a Bill Carroll fan page on Facebook picked up my tweet earlier today, Bill's wife Sylvie Lapointe all but confirmed the news.

bill

Update:

Here's audio of Bill Carroll signing off for the last time.

Rob J

Bobcat devours another hapless prey

February 2, 2016 @ 6:47 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Bill was discussing this a few weeks ago on his show, had mentioned he had looked at Montreal to be close to his wife's family possibly. H&F discussed this also, maybe they will have him on as I think he did a phone in to their podcast when he was going to LA.
He might end up in Ottawa at CFRA, as one of their big long time hosts retired a few months ago. Not too many talk radio options in Canada now.

February 3, 2016 @ 4:31 AM

Argie

Stafford would be the smart choice to replace Bill. However, I get the feeling Stafford wouldn't want to.

February 3, 2016 @ 9:39 AM

@Argie

If I recall from my chat with Stafford, he always wanted the afternoon drive spot... I think it's mornings he doesn't want.

February 3, 2016 @ 9:48 AM

Nigel Trousershrapnel

Bill Carroll is at the lesser end of the talent pool at 640. Extremely limited perspective most days.

I would take the long road home if Stafford were the afternoon drive time guy. He rarely reflects the conservative bent of the station that Carroll and Oakley have embraced so completely, which I think tends to limit their appeal. It's a shame too, because both can have some pretty keen insights when they're not spewing the same old, tried and true conservative verbiage. Best of luck to him.

February 3, 2016 @ 11:01 AM

Ben V

Carroll is a blow hard. He comes off disingenuous most days. The limited times I've turned the dial to him I always have a feeling of Deja Vu of having heard the exact same show time and time again.

I agree with Nigel, from a talent perspective at best he's on the lesser end, at worst a hack. He also has a great opinion of himself and how funny he thinks he is.

February 3, 2016 @ 11:22 AM

Brian

Stafford all the way. I currently flick back and forth between Carroll and Bobcat, but Stafford would keep me on the dial.

February 3, 2016 @ 11:54 AM

James Edgar

No loss as has been said he drank the 640 kool aid and doesn't have a much insight to give. I switch between 590 and 820 with the occasional stop at 640 just in case it's interesting which 99% it's not.

February 3, 2016 @ 11:58 AM

How about Kelly Cutrara?

I agree with both Nigel Trousershrapnel & Ben V.

Carroll's a self-indulgent blowhard who's continuous conservative rhetoric is most tiresome. Living in L.A. but pretending to be local Toronto & intimately familiar\knowledgeable with the daily Toronto experience is irritating and disingenuous.

But Carroll does not represent the bottom of the am640 talent pool. McArthur securely holds that crown.

Stafford's easily at the top skill wise but i think his style is better suited for midday than the dinner drive slot.

February 3, 2016 @ 12:52 PM

Lee

Bill Carroll's problem was that he was never prepared for the show. Even before he moved to California, he would read one or two lines from the Metro newspaper about something and would think he knew everything about it. Then he'd harp on and on about it, when most times he was completely off.

Then when he was doing the show from California, he could never get the topics right. He'd choose something that no one cared about or a topic that was done to death and everyone was tired of hearing about.

I usually flip around the dial, but didn't stay long on 640 because he was usually so mean-spririted to other people, the complete opposite of class.

I don't believe for one second that it was his choice to return to Canada. Last year he just bought a huge fixer-up house which he would not have done if he had planned to come back to Canada in the next year.

Maybe he'll take over as program manager at a Peterborough radio station.

February 3, 2016 @ 2:14 PM

Danny Darwin

Good riddance to a most annoying gas bag. Carroll used to be a decent host but that was almost 25 years ago before his self-love became too much. His favourite topic is himself. GTA listeners are much better off without this egomaniac.

February 3, 2016 @ 5:02 PM

GAry

640 really needed a shakeup. This is a good start. I did like Bill Carroll when he was actually local, but broadcasting from LA really diluted the show. It was disjointed and sometimes was unaware of what the priority topic should be.

February 3, 2016 @ 6:47 PM

Argie

Carroll is one the better interviewers out there. I didn't think he was conservative enough...... but hey that's just me.

February 4, 2016 @ 4:08 PM

Mike

I'm OK with Stafford taking over Bill's slot, as long they don't break up the trio of Stafford/Bonnar/Malkin. Assuming he stays put, I'd stick Kelly in there.

February 5, 2016 @ 11:39 AM

David Marsden

If Mike Stafford wants the Afternoon Drive - I truly hope he gets it. Listening midday is OK....Afternoon Drive with Mike - would be a winner!

david

February 5, 2016 @ 2:21 PM

L.R.F.

This news is nowhere else. How can it be true if it's only here?

February 5, 2016 @ 5:03 PM

@L.R.F.

I can't speak for everyone else, just me. And I posted the news because sometimes it's fun to break stories.

February 5, 2016 @ 5:34 PM

Leafs67

I will actually miss Bill Carroll if the news is true. Congratulations to Toronto Mike for breaking the news. I liked the show, I like Stafford too. He will be missed.

February 5, 2016 @ 6:16 PM

According to Bill Carroll himself, who just signed off from AM640 for the last time, he wasn't offered a fair contract by Corus so he's walking away. For the short term, he won't be on any radio station.

February 5, 2016 @ 8:11 PM

Michael

I have always liked and respected Bill Carroll. His hard hitting journalistic style, along with being able to ask tough questions in interviews. Also, at times made fun of himself. loved the connection that seemed to be bang on with Chris and Sandy. In my opinion, It was a great show and I will miss him.

February 6, 2016 @ 10:52 AM

Here's audio of Bill Carroll signing off for the last time.

February 6, 2016 @ 11:10 AM

anon

Now we don't have to hear about Sylvia anymore. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

February 6, 2016 @ 11:14 AM

Cousin Vinnie

Will miss Carroll,
he was well versed and had a well balanced view on most topics. Probably one of the brighter hosts on 640. Might have been too smart for most of the 640 listeners. Will seek him out on other station or media.

February 6, 2016 @ 1:21 PM

Cousin Vinnie

Will miss Carroll,

February 6, 2016 @ 1:21 PM

Marc Di Stephano

That's got to hurt, fired by two stations!

Bill should have been more honest and admit that his contracts weren't renewed.

I think it really came down to him tanking in the ratings. I posted before that Stafford while doing the same time slot received a 7 share, while the Shill only received a 1, the station couldn't continue losing listeners at that rate.

My inside sources say that Bill lobbied very hard to push Oakley out of the morning spot and take over, but for good reason they refused. And after the hissy fits that he threw at Newstalk, they'll never have him back.

Just reading all of the comments here, it's clear that he wasn't liked, except for his few facebook groupies.

February 8, 2016 @ 2:11 PM

Irene

Will so miss Bill, especially the hour with Sandy, they had me in stiches. He is one of the best talk show hosts around!! hopefully he returns to the air waves

February 9, 2016 @ 3:22 PM

Anonymous

Sorry but Bill was a terrible radio host. Somewhat shallow in knowledge and rather pompous .

February 10, 2016 @ 9:10 PM

jai

I never really enjoyed his stint this time around. His bit Carrol on the news was boring.
Sandy was just a loud person..He never really had the true pulse of Toronto hosting the
show from LA..this was quite evident he was not very comfortable discussing breaking stories
in Toronto.But he was at ease talking about US entertainment news..Kreskin cuts was just
fillers..for Bill.
AM 640 made a huge mistake when they got rid of Arlene she in my opinion was gaining
respect and a following. I must say now that Bill is no longer there I will not miss hearing about
his wife or his family..and I like the new host Kelly she is great..fast paced and on top of the
what is happening here in Toronto/ Ontario..Canada. Bill wanted Oakley's job forget it...
he is one of the finest in the city..Bill failed in the afternoon and in a previous stint on 640 he
failed hosting the morning show.

February 12, 2016 @ 2:28 AM

Rose

I'm not sorry to see Bill Carroll go - he constantly interrupted anyone who was speaking, he talked over people and overall I stopped listening to his show. I would tune in to hear Kresskins (sp) Kuts - but every single time that Bill Carroll interrupted Chris - I would switch the channel. I feel sorry for his wife and kids I bet they don't get a word in edgewise with him. Good Luck Bill - work on your people skills a bit more.

February 12, 2016 @ 9:52 AM

Rex

I always thought it was disingenuous for Carroll to be living in LA and at times pretending like he was still in Toronto. I'd rather not see Kelly Catrara get the afternoon drive, at times she doesn't seem to be that knowledgeable about topics. I wouldn't mind hearing the producers (Bonnar, Chresten and Vanstone) having the 10-1 slot and Stafford with Malkin as the sidekick doing the drive home.

February 12, 2016 @ 6:53 PM

Steve

Great news!!! Found his show really annoying, Always changed the dial.

February 13, 2016 @ 9:13 PM

Le Grand Fromage

Stanford in afternoon drive. Please. His hack of a call in show is really best suited to overnights. I'd like to think that the 4-7 timeslot deserves something better than topics like "tell us about the time you left the muenster in the cheese drawer too long". I wonder if he even changes out of his pj's to do that sleeper of a show.

February 15, 2016 @ 9:42 AM

Jeff

I have been listening to 640 for years, since the mojo days. I'd love to see Stafford get his old spot back again, I think was 4-7 back in 01. Carol was good at times but overall boring especially when he'd start in using the Scottish accent, (being of Scottish descent I still found that irritating).
Nevertheless, I wish Bill all the best.

February 16, 2016 @ 8:05 PM

megan

I will really miss Bill. He has great insight to many topics. He also is an amazing interviewer - he asks the questions that the listeners want to know.
In my opinion, he is too intelligent for too many of 640 listeners.
And to those who say he only has Conservative point of views - you didn't listen to him long enough! He will be missed greatly - and 4 - 5 hour with Sandy was awesome. Good Luck & all the best to Bill and his Family.

February 17, 2016 @ 1:53 PM

Freddy F

"Le Grand Fromage" ... it seems like Ziggy has resurfaced...

February 20, 2016 @ 6:53 PM

Fakeologist

Cool that he got an LA gig. I like to see Canadians successful in the US. That said, I haven't listened to terrestrial radio since the smartphone and podcasts. Can't stand the commercials, and most of all, can't stand the propagating of fake stories. I listened to Bill on Barometer too,..times have changed, thankfully.
Internet radio/free streaming should be coming soon to cars. Then you'll be able to listen to an unlimited commercial free variety (like my own channels).

February 21, 2016 @ 4:49 PM

dd

bye bye mediocre talk show host

February 22, 2016 @ 5:55 PM

Carrie

Please put Stafford in the spot. The drive home would so great with him. The man is hilarious. We need some fun in the car while we are trapped in this cesspool of traffic. Kelly whatever her last name is awful and awkward. I have tried listening to her and she unacceptable in any slot. I turn off 640 as soon as she comes on.

February 23, 2016 @ 4:18 PM

Mike

Let Corus know Carrie (the program director of radio) - they read everything and might even reply too you.

February 24, 2016 @ 10:56 AM

jon

Oakley is the best where he is now, he really does know the human condition.
He can play all sides of the spectrum, just witness his roasting of the Ontario Finance Minister Sousa.
He is the heavy hitter in Canada's morning talk radio, he brings in lots of top interviews with some very influencial people.
Stafford is fine at his slot as he brings a little levity to the morning after Oakes and balance s perspectives just right.
I would like to see Salerno teamed with McArthur, as he puts me to sleep, maybe it's my nap time, I do no.
I liked Bill even though he talked a lot about his family, Stafford does it too.
Arlene Bynon was a little out of her depth as she tends more to investigative journalism and that was too slow moving for the afternoon drive.
Let's see how Kelly works out, she seems OK and moves things along, but she may need someone else other than Chris as it seems their pairing is like Mrs. Robinson from the movie.
Maybe Sandy and Kelly teamed would really rock it, those two together would steam the airwaves.
Give it a shot AM640.

February 26, 2016 @ 9:49 PM

Anonimous

Please put Stafford in the spot. We need some fun. Kelly is so boring.

February 29, 2016 @ 5:15 PM

Anonymous

Its comfirmed on am580 site bill carrol march 7th morning show

March 2, 2016 @ 4:19 PM

Commonsense

As a faithful listener of AM640, hadn't noticed Carroll was gone. Hope to soon hear the last of those annoying commercials he left behind, played at twice the decibel level of the rest of the show. If anyone deserves his own show, it's Ryan Bonnar!

March 3, 2016 @ 2:48 PM

Steve M.

I was a loyal listener of the Carroll on the news show.
I agree that he talked over most people, which was annoying.

I think Kelly Cutrara is a natural & enjoy listening to her at 4 pm.
She is full of energy & interacts well with Ryan & Chris.

Stafford is great in the 10-1 slot.
Oakley is an icon & likely the only one at 640 that can get up at 4 am to start at 5:30 am!

March 4, 2016 @ 12:41 AM

ajb

Do not move Stafford . ....he is the best of the best....only reason I listen to 640.....ryan and Patrick also help make show......there is always a great laugh with these guys

March 8, 2016 @ 8:20 AM

ajb

March 8, 2016 @ 8:20 AM

ajb

March 8, 2016 @ 8:20 AM

ajb

March 8, 2016 @ 8:20 AM

Scott

I like Kelly and Chris, but they may be suited to an earlier slot. Maybe AM640 needs to shuffle a few of the hosts around. Who know how long MacArthur will be around with his Global gig.

March 8, 2016 @ 4:17 PM

Allie

I won't miss Bill. Too full of himself. I'll really miss Sandy. She cracks me up. I hope they put her on another show.

March 8, 2016 @ 5:03 PM

Philip seon

Kelly Cutrara is TERRIBLE. Chris and Kelly are so young and irritating I have to change the station. Ruined my drive home from work. Sad.

March 8, 2016 @ 6:14 PM

David

John. O is a classic. However he requires a lot of help. I would not call Lou S. help just a silly > fill for so-called business Mike S. can carry himself. Unfortunately bone-head peeks in and talks. Mike, you're sounding better.
Kelly you are refreshing. Note to you : Go every-where and overboard and have fun doing it.

Can somebody encourage ( name I cannot pronounce or spell ) to replace Bill. C voice off his Ad.

Who knows that Leo Lion is lying. His buying price is not the same as the MLS price. Marketing scruples ?

March 9, 2016 @ 8:18 PM

Critic at Large

Corus takes so much out of private radio market and contributes so little

.................... 10 hours of U.S. conspiracy radio, weekend infomercials and repeats

Sorry with the money that Corus, Globo and Shaw pull out they could do better

640 is a joke

March 13, 2016 @ 1:06 PM

Lorraine

I used to enjoy Carroll before he got married with children.
He actually used to make fun of parents with kids and anyone who dared not live downtown.

I couldn't bear to listen to Bill after he had the wife and kids.
Honestly, he is Canada's Kathie Lee Gifford.
All he ever talks about is his family adnauseum.

Plus he is a lazy host - he never prepares.

Do a google on any topic as he's talking, and read along with him on the Wikipedia page.

March 14, 2016 @ 1:07 PM

Justin

@Critic at Large:

I agree that 640 is a joke and it has been for quite some time. Corus has cut costs over the last few years and it's very audible to the listener. Sounds like a cheap, cheap product compared to 1010 from a company that seemingly has no interest in catching their main competition in the ratings. No real weekend shows, no live shows after 7:00, a very understaffed newsroom, no more morning show panels (which were the best part), TONS of paid programming......what a joke. I have my issues with 1010 but they put 640 to shame.

March 15, 2016 @ 8:01 AM

Anna Stellato

I thought Bill was on vacation! It irked me why 640 couldn't find a local host when he was in LA as I didn't think he deserved such consideration.
I don't like the new two/three way host format, I want to hear callers viewpoints.
I so appreciated and valued Arlene Bynon and wish she was back on 640 am radio. Get her back if possible.
I don't think it appropriate for Canadian hosts to diss Donald Trump who is inspiring thousands of Americans to get out and vote.

March 15, 2016 @ 11:47 PM

Anonymous

@Anna S.

ROTFL! "Inspiring" is about the last word that should be associated with Donald Trump.

Oh, maybe you meant "inspiring" voters as in inspire voters to ensure that this bombastic, boorish, disrespectful, mean-spirited, vulgar bully never sets foot in the White House.

March 16, 2016 @ 12:29 AM

anonymous

@Anna

If you miss Arlene Bynon, you need to listen to the Canada Talks channel on Sirius. You can find her and a bunch of other shows that wouldn't draw enough listeners on commercial talk radio.

March 16, 2016 @ 11:08 AM

auge

I listen to AM640 when I am doing my house chores or I need some background noise to help me to sleep.
I think Mike is good for the topics he is suited for. John sounds like a decent guy. But when he was talking about federal, provincial or the city politics, he was like he was born yesterday. Bill was a spinmaster. His only conviction is to serve himself. Sandy used to have some common sense, but corrupted by Bill.
I am in a conundrum: listening to radio is a waste of time, but if I don't, I may miss something.

March 17, 2016 @ 8:28 PM

SamO

Finally I can enjoy 640 during afternoon drive again!!
Bill turned my afternoon drive into a dread. John Oakley is my hero in the morning with his wisdom and Mike Stafford always makes my day......He is great for his time slot as He helps make the workday go faster.....even though I selfishly wish his show would be when I am driving home. Thanks Oakley and Stafford!! And thanks AM640 for allowing Bill to go somewhere I don't have to listen to him. I hope Kelly and McArthur can entertain us listeners.

March 18, 2016 @ 7:31 PM

Hoho

Oakley in the morning
Kelly and Chris in Staffords spot
Dead air can fill in for MacArthur
Stafford to fill in for Bill

March 20, 2016 @ 12:29 PM

Randy Cross

I was tired of Bill some time ago. His show is very lame. Once in a while he conducts a great interview when he gets his own huge ego out of the way. The only reason that I've been a loyal listener to AM640 is John Oakley, he's Top Shelf.

March 21, 2016 @ 9:40 AM

Randy Cross

March 21, 2016 @ 9:41 AM

Tilly

AM Talk Radio has helped me to grow in ways I cannot even begin to express. And the commercials help me as well. It's amazing to live in a world with so many opportunities for spiritual and emotional and psychological growth.

March 21, 2016 @ 12:31 PM

Not missed

Bill Carroll gone, he left Toronto to go to L A. He should be gone!
So sorry his wife did not become a movie star as she had wanted!

Go to Montreal Bill, see how you do!

March 22, 2016 @ 11:28 AM

Dan

Glad to see the back of him, I don't know a more condescending commentator on the radio...the smartest man in the room persona wore really thin.

Good luck to him in Ottawa, hope he stays so I don't have to listen to him. Yesterday was the first dial flip to 640 during drive in months and months, and what a happy surprise to hear Kelly Cutrara, I thought my ears had betrayed me!

March 23, 2016 @ 1:35 PM

Andrew

I like others agree Bill was annoying and very full of himself. I wanted to hear callers view points and he would always talk over them. I'm so thankful I don't have to hear about his family and that Scottish accent.

I like others missed Alrene she got me into talk radio. I am a big 640 fan and found myself switching the dial because of Bill, so happy that won't be the case anymore.

I like Kelly and hope she stays much better program.

All the best Bill. Word of advice let people finish when taking their calls.

March 31, 2016 @ 7:11 PM

anymous

I frankly loved Bill Carroll. I hate driving to and from work. His show made my drive enjoyable. I get excited to drive home listening to his show. I hate his new replacement, Kelly. I think she is rude and tries to force her opinion on people and if they dare disagree she would cut them off. Needless to say, I am not enjoying my ride home anymore.

April 6, 2016 @ 5:57 PM

Paul Schrader

Bill was boring. The morning idiot Handle is also a big mouth bore. I like Conway. The station should fire some more of their so called "talent".
One reason I listen to KFI is because they have the best signal.
That is all.

April 7, 2016 @ 9:33 AM

Annymous

@Paul

This thread is about Bill's departure from Talk640 in Toronto, though I understand the confusion, as KFI was also an AM 640 that ditched him at the same time.

April 7, 2016 @ 9:45 AM

Sully

Not a lot of love here for Bill the Shill. Not surprising. Now, if they would finally put a spike in those incredibly annoying 'THE Employment Lawyer' plugs, we can be rid of him for ever. Hopefully.

April 10, 2016 @ 8:50 AM

Bob Dan

I gave up television and the internet for a years, so I ended up listening to a lot of 640. I was more a fan of Bill's radio voice than I was of his approach to the show. Chris was an able sidekick. Sandy may have been good in the past, but I would often turn off the show when she got into that high pitched screech and tried to overtalk either Bill or Chris.

The person on 640 that I feel has a lot of potential is Lindsay Vanstone. She seems to have a good or deep understanding/opinion of any topic that Oakley talks about and she comes across well balanced.

April 13, 2016 @ 5:21 PM

Sue

I thought he was on holidays! Will be looking for him on 580?? He's the only reason I listened to 640. Really don't like his replacement. Miss ya Bill

April 19, 2016 @ 12:20 AM

Sandy Mack

I was away for three weeks and only noticed him gone today. I won't miss him at all as I found him nasty, mean spirited and far too easily swayed by the conservative direction of the station.
Would love to see Mike but love him just where he is.

April 21, 2016 @ 5:49 PM

John

I listen to 640 until Stafford. After that it get's turned off for an hour. They've introduced a one hour female. Can't listen. Rookie Radio. Topically, bad. Bill Carrol, I could not listen to. It was a show all about him. The opinions were arrogant and out of touch. Barely any audience interaction and a sidekick who just argued with him. His replacement Kelly is100%. The format change of the show, complete with audience participation is so much better.

June 20, 2016 @ 4:49 PM

susan

If you look at the Spring 2016 Ottawa radio ratings you'll see that CFRA's rating have dropped 20-30% since Bill took over. That's probably why he continues to try and keep a presence in the Toronto market by making occasional appearances on CFRB...in case he's looking for a new job in a couple years. There's no way you could go from doing Los Angeles radio to Ottawa and be content in that market.

July 5, 2016 @ 3:52 PM

Mark Brisbois

Ouch! The station's ratings dropped 30% when Bill Carroll took over? That's a disaster!

No wonder he wants back in the Toronto market, they'll be firing him soon if things don't change.

Maybe he'll try to force Oakly to retire, so he can take over.

I've never seen anyone with such thin skin take so many low shots at others.

July 10, 2016 @ 9:00 AM

With Jerry Agar & Jeff McArthur ....

With Jerry Agar & Jeff McArthur already entrenched as local conservative blowhards, the last thing Toronto airwaves need is the return of Bill Carroll.

July 10, 2016 @ 10:06 AM

Con man

Toronto's not the U.S. or even a Conservative town, yet talk radio here insists on hiring these guys. Maybe in Calgary or smaller WASPy markets like London this works.

July 10, 2016 @ 9:15 PM

Anonymous

How long before Sylvie gets "homesick" again and he leaves Ottawa?

Bill the Shill Carroll has a habit of pushing people out of their jobs by promising the owners sky high ratings and then delivering nothing.

Remember when he forced poor Ted Woloshyn to retire just so he could take his morning spot? How long did that last? Two years before the poor ratings forced him off.

Now he's done the same in Ottawa, he had the station fire a long term morning host and according to Steve Kowch who just released the numbers, Bill Carroll caused the station's rating to go down by 30%.

July 12, 2016 @ 8:40 AM

John Bobstone

Carroll goes from fantastic LA, huge market, great climate to Toronto, big market bad weather to Ottawa tiny market terrible weather. Go figure.

July 13, 2016 @ 11:22 AM

Gord Knight

I enjoy all Talk 640's hosts. From the sardonic and witty John Oakley, to the over-grown teenager Mike Stafford, to the droll, affable Jeff McArthur, to the new folks such as the hip Tasha Kheiriddin and even the irascible and opinionated Kelly Cutrara. But Bill Carroll was the King! A great interviewer, a fast man with a quip, a man who cared for people, and this was more than evident in his interaction with his guests and callers. Bill is just a very talented and gifted man. He had heart! He had soul! And most of all, he had style! I miss him on Talk 640. It's just not the same without Bill! I wish him and his family the very best! Thanks Bill!

July 28, 2016 @ 10:58 PM

Sully

Either Shill Carroll has photos of 'Gord Knight' in compromising positions with barnyard animals, or he has the worst taste in radio hosts ever. Either way, leave Carroll in Ottawa. Toronto is happy to be rid of him.

September 12, 2016 @ 5:51 PM

David

Imagine my horror when I turn the freak show night time dial only to hear another freak show > Bill Carroll Poor John Oakley has become long in the tooth.... and he needs support from cheap folks and end-cuts. Mike Stafford over the years has become a repeat offender. Oh-man does he repeat. Worse is, his side kick > kick

September 13, 2016 @ 2:28 PM

Joe

I am sorry but i am really really tired of Kelly Cutrara already. Certainly not conservative enough, i even think she has a thing for selfie king Justin! I had my moments with Bill Caroll as well. But he has had some good segments i enjoyed. The one i remember is he had Chris faceoff with some callers doing a voice impersonation got a big kick out of it. Plus Sandy is his perfect foil IMO

October 17, 2016 @ 4:38 PM

Rick

Tired of Kelly already. Freaking boaring and annoying my drive home sucks now because of her switching dial for the drive home

October 31, 2016 @ 10:48 PM

Maria

Mike Stafford always makes my day. Kelly Cutrara is boring and annoying when she tries to force her opinion on people .

December 17, 2016 @ 3:26 PM

Jay

Bill..you suck..you've always sucked..you suck almost as bad as Sandy Salerno..your voice is annoying and who really gives a shit about your french Canadian wife..you belong in Ottawa stay there..everyone knows that Toronto is the centre of the universe..you could not cut it here so you went to Ottawa.you truly are a lightweight

January 3, 2017 @ 1:19 AM