Daily Photo: Is This Mid-December in Toronto?

2015-12-14_01-58-51

Taken at noon on December 14, 2015 in 13° weather. This is ideal December cycling weather.

Argie

Like I've been saying, what is so bad about global warming???

December 14, 2015 @ 4:09 PM

Anonymous

My reply isn't related to your post, but I just wanted to let you know that the Bloor Cinema is showing A Christmas Story for free (donations welcome). I think I read somewhere on your blog it is one of your favourite Christmas movies. I love to see old movies on the big screen. I got my tickets for Christmas Vacation already.

December 14, 2015 @ 10:20 PM

Steve

1) This has nothing to do with "global warming." It is a result of El Niño. Weather, not climate.

2) The correct term is climate change, not global warming.

December 15, 2015 @ 8:16 AM

Steve

2) The correct term is climate change, not global warming.

December 15, 2015 @ 8:16 AM

Steve

2) The correct term is climate change, not global warming.

December 15, 2015 @ 8:17 AM

Argie

@Steve
Relax, I know.

December 15, 2015 @ 9:10 AM

Douglas

At this time of year, I think the image would look the same, just as nice, if it was -13°C outside. Of course, it might not be as nice for cycling, no matter how many layers you put on, Mike.

December 15, 2015 @ 11:20 AM

markosaar

Went for an "obligatory" bike ride on Sunday because I finally had some time and the weather was reasonable ... but as soon as I went out, it started raining and the temperature dropped. Didn't make it too far.

December 15, 2015 @ 6:59 PM

Bin Oculars

Watch the sky. Watch how some days the trails are incredibly opaque and plentiful and spend hours diffusing. Count them.
Then ask yourself if all the planes the next day have stopped flying because there are no trails.

December 16, 2015 @ 10:00 PM