What's the Best Online Storage?

I have another question for the hivemind. What is the very best online storage?

I'm speaking of Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud, OneDrive and the like. Which do you use? Which is the best online media storage?

Sawyer

I use Onedrive, mostly because it a) has basically unlimited capacity and b) works with music and image files much better than dropbox. All your music files are playable through xbox music for free if they're in onedrive (on the web and your phone, too), and onedrive shows better previews for photos and images. It also lets you do the same auto-upload thing from your phone as dropbox, so all your photos get backed up.

April 1, 2015 @ 10:34 AM

Stephanie

I prefer OneDrive. It's easily accessed for me over all platforms. I keep everything on it but would be interested to know if someone thinks there is something better.

April 1, 2015 @ 10:36 AM

markosaar

I use Google Drive for my live documents ... spreadsheets mostly. I use it to collaborate on stuff with my fiancée typically. Budgets, wedding planning, etc.

Dropbox is my catch-all "junk". Also all my phone-camera pictures automatically post there for easy access. (Nothing remotely salacious, sorry.)

Then I use CrashPlan+ as online backup of my home files. Main things are some old documents, then all the RAW format photos I take, and my music collection, which would take way too much time to re-rip/download.

OneNote goes to Skydrive because it's a Microsoft product, but that's all I use it for. I also use Evernote regularly, but that has its own storage.

April 1, 2015 @ 11:14 AM

Andrew

I use both Google Drive and Dropbox, drive for myself and dropbox for family stuff. I like Skydrive but have no need for a 3rd. I will never touch iCloud as I really don't trust Apple's abilities on anything sync and server related.

April 1, 2015 @ 6:59 PM

Mike G

I use Dropbox. I've never had any problems and it seems to perform to my expectations so I've never had a reason to try anything else.

April 2, 2015 @ 8:44 AM

Al The Royal Pain

I use Google Drive. Haven't tried any of the others so I don't know what I'm missing, or enjoying over others. It's just easier for me since I use Google Everything.

April 2, 2015 @ 10:24 AM

Gump

I use mega.nz. Can't beat 50G free.

April 2, 2015 @ 4:05 PM

Go Cube

I think Google Drive is the best. It use to be drop box but now its Drive !

April 8, 2015 @ 4:42 PM

Frank

But I also like Dropbox too. :)

April 8, 2015 @ 4:44 PM

Mariya

Google Drives by Gmail & Sky-drive by Hotmail, both are Best & free online storage Services.
fair enough :)

September 27, 2016 @ 2:20 AM

Mike

Google Drive & Drop Box super awesome.

March 22, 2017 @ 3:07 AM

Frank

I used to be the big fan of hotmail and yahoo but now google drive has everything I needed.

July 4, 2017 @ 1:47 AM