Questions for Erin Davis

Questions for Erin DavisI will be sitting down next week with legendary broadcaster Erin Davis. She'll be dropping by to record an episode of my podcast Toronto Mike'd, and I get an entire hour to ask her anything I want.

erindavis

I know what questions I'll be asking her, but I'd love to know what you would ask her. What questions would you like me to ask Erin Davis?

Detlef

What did she learn from Don Daynard?

How's he doing these days?

June 30, 2014 @ 11:27 PM

Anonymous

If she could only pick one cohost, is it Don Daynard or Mike Cooper?

June 30, 2014 @ 11:56 PM

Anonymous

How did she break into this very tough predominantly male industry?

July 1, 2014 @ 12:34 AM

Rick C in Oakville

Was she taken by surprise from the support of her fans to bring her back after being let go, and that management actually agreed, given most just tough out their decisions in this industry?

July 1, 2014 @ 7:19 AM

Sammi

Would she ever do talk radio?

July 1, 2014 @ 9:28 AM

Anonymous

Ask her if it's difficult to produce so much phoney cheese every morning, or does it just come naturally.

July 1, 2014 @ 9:35 AM

Stephanie

I'll bet she'll be a great interview. I never listened to CHFI but after hearing her on H&F a couple of years ago I did start to listen. I do like her morning show. Maybe there's a little cheese sometimes but I sense that she knows something is cheesy too. I like their early morning banter in the 5-5:30 time where they do have longer periods of 'talk'. Usually they have something good and interesting to talk about. I'll be listening!

July 1, 2014 @ 6:13 PM

Eekan Boo

On H&F she discussed her move to sobriety. How is that going and what difference has it made in her professional and personal life? I had to make the same decision a while back and it made a huge difference (positive). I'm interested in how others experience the change.

July 1, 2014 @ 11:24 PM

Aurora Bob

What was it like to work at CKO radio? I listened all of the time and the alumni list is impressive.

Also, growing up in southern Ontario, I listened to CKLW from Windsor. What was that experience like?

July 2, 2014 @ 8:54 AM

Faunie

Don't have any questions for Erin but you can add me to the list of fans of Erin and Mike and CHFI.
"Cheese" is part of any personality in the media. I like the banter between her and Mike; sounds spontaneous (or maybe I am just too easily pulled in?) Anyway I enjoy the show and CHFI as a whole.
Note to Aurora Bob: I also grew up in souther Ontario. Where you from?

July 2, 2014 @ 3:19 PM

Aurora Bob

Faunie

Born and raised in St Thomas. Home of CHLO radio - originally 680 but struck a deal with CFTR to swap frequencies to 1570. It was not a powerful station compared to the Big 8 in Windsor. I remember listening to it way down into mid-Ohio - their reach was huge.

July 2, 2014 @ 3:39 PM

Faunie

Thanks Aurora Bob. I was a little closer to Windsor, grew up in Amherstburg.

July 2, 2014 @ 3:48 PM