The Todd Shapiro Show

The Todd Shapiro ShowTodd Shapiro debuts his new show on Monday. You can hear it live on SiriusXM or on his new website www.thetoddshapiroshow.com.

After appearing on episode 67 of my podcast, Toddy and I struck a business deal. I got to develop his new site, stitch together the back-end infrastructure and ensure his content finds your ears.

Mike and Todd

In fact, the home page image we're using on Todd's new site was taken by my wife in our backyard.

Screen shot 2014-02-27 at 1.48.26 PM

Untitled

This has been a very fun project. Good luck, Todd!

Philly-Bob

Todd seems like a pretty nice dude...not someone I'd introduce to my sister or anything, but probably a great guy to grab a beer and shoot the shit with.

February 27, 2014 @ 2:05 PM

Digger

Good luck, Todd!

February 27, 2014 @ 2:30 PM

Jillian

Nice job on the website, Mike.

Lots of info and easy to navigate..hopefully people will soon stop asking when Dean will be on or if he's co-hosting with Todd!

February 27, 2014 @ 6:34 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Good Luck Todd, you have some great friends in Boon and H&F!

February 27, 2014 @ 9:03 PM

Daver

Wicked. Todd's a good dude and has weathered a rough storm. Best of luck to him.
Note to Todd: Nikki and Adrian are not funny. Don't bother with stuff like that. The first was dead air, the second was negative.
Also re Todd on the Street: funny for about two seconds then not cool - these people are sick, often dying on the street.
Most of the time I grimaced knowing what these folks were dealing with in real life. I dealt with them on the street/subway/walk home - and I felt awful that I couldn't help them with their obvious addictions. Most people feel this way I hope . . .
If it was Todd on the street interviewing douchebag bay street types I would feel a lot better.
Last note to Todd: if your marriage implodes don't malign your ex on the air. You'll just look like an asshole . . .

February 27, 2014 @ 10:40 PM

Roshan

How awesome is that! Good luck Todd.

February 27, 2014 @ 10:55 PM