Questions for Jason Agnew

Questions for Jason AgnewOriginally I was going to be interviewing Jeff Marek on my podcast this week, but Sportsnet needs him in studio so the Marek interview is postponed a week. Instead, I will be sitting down later this week with Jason Agnew, host of The LAW: Live Audio Wrestling, Sunday Morning Trivia! on Newstalk 1010 and the new Tiny Talent Time. You might remember him from BITE TV's The Conventioneers but I'll always remember him as my brother's friend who ran an NHL playoff pool out of Bishop Allen Academy.

He'll be dropping by to record an episode of my podcast Toronto Mike'd, and I get an entire hour to ask him anything I want.

jason-agnew

I know what questions I'll be asking him, but I'd love to know what you would ask him. What questions would you like me to ask Jason Agnew?

519 Rob

I'd like to ask him the same question that I would ask Jeff Marek.
I wonder what his thoughts are on Chris Benoit and Owen Hart, and how their legacies in WWF/WWE will be perceived years from now.
Two different scenarios, but both tragic none the less.

February 18, 2014 @ 3:37 PM

Pre

Be sure to ask him if Jeff Marek was ever a jerk to him so it can be nice and awkward when you talk to Marek next.

Seriously though, ask lots of LAW questions. And Conventioneers questions - that show rocked!

February 18, 2014 @ 3:48 PM

Andrew

Ask him what his thoughts are about taking over the 'finger snaps' of the magical Bill Lawrence. Bill was awesome on that show and I got the privilege of having him as my first year radio instructor at Ryerson.

He is a legend in the Canadian TV industry so I hope he makes the show his own.

Cheers,
Andrew

February 18, 2014 @ 4:25 PM

brenteys

Ask him if he feels like his life is a waste since he's an adult that still watches wrestling. Also ask him if he ever intends on moving out of his moms basement or kissing a girl

February 18, 2014 @ 4:38 PM

elvis

Does he watch ice dancing?

February 18, 2014 @ 5:42 PM

Mike Parker

With the need for content on satellite, any thoughts on resurrecting the "Bite" postcast with an eye to getting picked up by a satellite channel?

February 18, 2014 @ 7:26 PM

Jen

I would ask him about the Wingmen videos...why they stop, will they ever happen again? They were the best!

February 18, 2014 @ 8:46 PM

Mike from Lowville

The new Tiny Talent Time? They just announced on CHCH that the host of new TTT would be Jaclyn Colville that co-hosts the Morning Live First Edition weekdays on CHCH. Either way, pretty big shoes to fill after that long run (35 years) by Bill Lawrence.

February 19, 2014 @ 6:59 AM

@Mike from Lowville

Jason Agnew and Jaclyn Colville are go-hosting the new Tiny Talent Time on CHCH.

February 19, 2014 @ 8:35 AM