Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse Win Gold in Women's Bobsleigh

Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse Win Gold in Women's BobsleighKaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse have won gold for Canada in the women's bobsleigh event at the Sochi Olympics.

bobsleigh

Speysidephil

Way to go Canada.
I have a hard time seeing Team Canada beat the U.S. In the semi final.
Is there's some Passion missing on this team?

February 19, 2014 @ 3:23 PM

Argie

@Speyside
They just need more snipers. They have great centremen but not enough scoring wingers. They really could have used Stamkos.

February 19, 2014 @ 4:01 PM

Glen

Kaillie Humphries appeared in Sportsnet Magazine last summer in an issue called "The Beauty of Sport".
It had male and female Canadian athletes posing in their swimsuits.
Here's Kaille's spread. Notice the full leg tattoo.

February 20, 2014 @ 9:15 AM

Argie

@Glen
"The Beauty of Sport"? I suppose its in the eye of the beholder.

February 20, 2014 @ 9:31 AM

Andrew

@ Argie,

I don't think you'd want to piss her off let's just say… she's also super, super nice and always friendly.

Cheers,
Andrew

February 20, 2014 @ 9:49 AM

Speysidephil

What is it with Women and tattoos these days. It does absolutely nothing for them .

February 20, 2014 @ 10:14 AM

Argie

@Speyside
Anyone (male or female) who spends that much time and money on tattoos are in need of serious psychological help. Its truly a sign of something not right up there.

February 20, 2014 @ 10:29 AM

markosaar

Concerned citizen of the year.

February 20, 2014 @ 10:40 AM

Argie

Why do I get the feeling I'm being followed/trolled by markosaar?

February 20, 2014 @ 10:44 AM

markosaar

Really Argie? Are you looking for some motive besides the fact that we both regularly visit Mike's blog?

You keep posting your hilarious antiquated ideas and I'll keep calling you on it.

February 20, 2014 @ 10:57 AM

Speysidephil

@Argie
Couldn't agree more. Definitely something missing or insecure .

February 20, 2014 @ 10:57 AM

Argie

Its Ok mark, I'm flattered. You can follow me if you want.

February 20, 2014 @ 11:09 AM

markosaar

Your delusions of grandeur suggest you should look into that psychological help you're so happy to recommend to others.

February 20, 2014 @ 11:23 AM

Argie

@mark
You're getting personal again. Making fun of one's mental state is no laughing matter - just as making fun of one's sexual orientation. Just ask Mike.

February 20, 2014 @ 11:40 AM

Philly-bob

@ Argie - I have my son's hand print tattooed on my left shoulder. Please explain to me how that shows I am in need of psychological help, or a sign that something is "not quite right up there"?

There are many other things I do and say that might indicate those things...but I'm curious as to why a tattoo says that?

February 20, 2014 @ 12:50 PM

Argie

@Phil
Ok I might have exaggerated it just a bit. Nothing wrong with the odd tattoo or two but when you paint a good portion of your body in ink, it might be a sign of issues. Just my opinion.

Then again, I believe most of us have issues of some kind.

February 20, 2014 @ 12:59 PM

Philly-bob

@ Argie - I would agree that too many tattoo's (or like in this case, one that's too big) are unattractive, in my opinion.

That being said, a small one (or a few) are quite sexy in my opinion. I dated a girl that had a Tim Burton-esque tree that ran from the small of her back around one of her hips, and I found it accentuated the curve there, and was quite sexy.

However, the ladies who get sleeves, or in this case, a giant one taking up most of he thigh and leg are a bit much...

...and yeah...we all fucked up in one sense or another...

February 20, 2014 @ 1:11 PM