My 21 Android Apps for the LG G2
After test driving the LG G2 for a few months, I've finally gone all-in. My old Samsung Galaxy phone will be retired to camera / wi-fi use only, and the LG G2 will be my primary device. I love this phone.
In addition to the apps that come with Android, I immediately installed 21 apps following a factory reset. Here are my 21 Android apps for the LG G2, in alphabetical order.
- CBC News - not just local, national and international news, but easy access to other CBC stuff, like radio, podcasts, etc.
- Chrome Browser - for surfing the web
- Do it (Tomorrow) - mainly grocery shopping lists and things I have to do
- Facebook - for Facebook, believe it or not
- Feedly Reader - this is how I read all my RSS feeds... better than Google Reader was
- Flickr - I upload photos to my Flickr account using this app
- Gmail - for email
- Google Drive - for documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Google+ - for Google+
- Hangouts - instant messaging
- MapMyRide - I measure my bike rides using this app
- Maps - for maps, driving directions, etc.
- reddit sync - my preferred app for reading reddit
- Shazam - for identifying songs I hear in coffee shops, on tv, in stores, etc.
- Skype - I use Skype daily
- Songza - great music playlists streamed on-demand
- Street View on Google Maps - for Google Maps
- theScore - for sports scores and following my teams
- TuneIn Radio - whether I'm listening to CBC Radio, indie88, 102.1 or a station London, England, this app is amazing
- Twitter - for Twitter
- Voice Search - a must-have Google app for Android
- YouTube - so my kids can watch music videos and epic rap battles of history
Only 12 comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's keep this conversation going!