Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 49

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 49In this 49th episode, Mike and Rosie celebrate one year of podcasting with a stroll down Toronto Mike'd memory lane. This episode is exactly 35:04.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at https://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Andrew

Hey Mike and Rosie.

Congrats on a year of podcasting! I've enjoyed all of them and I love how the quality of the audio has improved over 49 episodes.

Looking forward to helping rebuild the Toronto Mic'd Podcast Studio version 2.0 in the new house and to being another guest if you'll have me. Got lots of old 'NY stories to share still and can't wait to chat with Rosie again.

Cheers!

Andrew

August 26, 2013 @ 7:34 PM

Andrew

Hey Mike and Rosie.

Cheers!

Andrew

August 26, 2013 @ 7:34 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Will give it a listen Tuesday when I am stuck in Toronto traffic. Might calm me down!

August 26, 2013 @ 8:52 PM

@Andrew

Absolutely. You're a great audio consultant and a great guest.

August 26, 2013 @ 9:44 PM

Andrew

@TorontoMike,

Anytime... when you get back from Edmonton and get into your new house, let me know when you want to re-build and I'll make sure I clear the calendar. I promise I'll also get you that fader you so desperately need :)

Cheers,
Andrew

August 27, 2013 @ 11:01 AM

markosaar

Happy anniversary!

Loved Rosie's rant on Facebook whiners.

August 27, 2013 @ 2:16 PM

Al The Royal Pain

Woohoo! I got a mention! This is now officially my favourite episode!

Great as always, but this one was greater than the rest. ;)

Now all that's left is to have someone from this site come to one of our Toronto shows. #nextmilestone :P

BTW, I did meet Mike (very) briefly at Humble & Fred's Christmas Party at Gretzky's a couple of years back. I introduced myself, but it seemed Mike was a little distracted/busy. It was an awkward encounter that I'm sure Mike doesn't remember.

August 27, 2013 @ 5:48 PM

@Al The Royal Pain

What was I distracted with?

I remember playing Mary in the Christmas play... was that it?

August 27, 2013 @ 7:44 PM

Al The Royal Pain

Possibly...it was a busy night so I won't hold it against you.

August 27, 2013 @ 8:52 PM

Anon&on

Wow! The anniversary episode turns into a bit of a Rosie vs Mike smackdown!

Rosie brings some attitude out of the gate. Mike channels his inner Barbara Walters but nobody cries. Then they get into it. She's just a foodie blogger, he doesn't even live in the real Toronto. She doesn't read TO Mike, doesn't listen to the podcast....
What will happen in season 2?

I really liked the extro, talking over the music, that sounded strangely excellent.

August 28, 2013 @ 6:04 PM

Rosie

LOL!!! Mike is the mayor of (New) Toronto.

For this special episode, I had planned to make Mike eat a cronut. But, the bakery that makes them, well, we all know what happened there! eek.

August 28, 2013 @ 11:54 PM

Roshan

Happy One year anniversary guys. I can't believe it's actually been a year. I've enjoyed every one and will be a loyal listener for as long as Mike keeps making them. Cheers to both of you and all the other co-hosts who have been on at one time or the other!

August 29, 2013 @ 3:01 AM

For the record, New Toronto is a neighbourhood in Toronto.

I know this for a fact because my mayor is still that idiot...

August 29, 2013 @ 8:13 AM

Liz

Way to go, Mike and Rosie!

Just listened this morning and loved the episode - but then again I love them all (as you know).

As for the Open Mike's, they've taken on a bit of a different tenor. I still check in to see what the guys are on about. Much like Rosie though, I'll scan through the most recent posts, check out the subjects of the day and make a stay or come back later decision.

Looking forward to Episode 50! And, looking forward to the next Episode of She's So Young. Thank you for doing these!

September 2, 2013 @ 9:51 AM