Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 43: The Wedding

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 43In this 43rd episode, Mike and Monica discuss their wedding. This episode is exactly 38:19.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at https://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Corey

So with the happy couple both weighing in together on the wedding,I'm assuming this will be the fitting cap-off to the whole thing. Right? Please? After 10 or so wedding-related entries in the past week, I'm starting to feel like I was there, and should be sending you a gift!

June 24, 2013 @ 9:27 AM

@Corey

The posts continue until your gift arrives.

In all seriousness, this episode 43 is really for us to listen to in 50 years. It's a time capsule of sorts that my grandkids might enjoy one day.

And there's probably one wedding entry left when we finally get the official photos. And that'll be it, I promise.

June 24, 2013 @ 9:33 AM

Sam in Pickering

Great episode!

I loved hearing you two discuss your big day.

And it sounded great!

June 24, 2013 @ 9:52 AM

Liz

I love all the wedding stuff! It's happy and fun.

I'm looking forward to listening to this episode later on today - have to get some work done first.

June 24, 2013 @ 9:57 AM

Al Reda

I must say I love these wedding entries. And I love that it feels like I was there.

Please ignore Ebenezer Corey!

June 24, 2013 @ 10:20 AM

Argie

Mike,

Unrelated to the wedding stuff but has Ford lent you a Mustang? That would be cool.

June 24, 2013 @ 11:24 AM

@ Argie

I agree.

I need something bigger for next month's camping trip, so I'm trying an Explorer.

But a Mustang would be fun.

June 24, 2013 @ 11:28 AM

markosaar

Oh geez. League of Legends is my horrible horrible vice.

June 24, 2013 @ 1:24 PM

Al The Royal Pain

Nice podcast. Glad everything went well.

June 24, 2013 @ 2:27 PM

Liz

Awww...loved it, as I knew I would!

So sweet, you two.

I just love the Distillery District - excellent choices. Sounds like it was a magical day! I'm super happy for you both.

Yes, Boon. All those talents - and a big brain to boot. Well done!

June 24, 2013 @ 7:04 PM

Liz

Oops! Forgot to give @Al Reda props for the Ebenezer Corey reference. C'mon Corey - don't be a grumpy boots. A happy major life event deserves some blog space. Nice to hear happy things since so much of what we're hearing isn't so great.

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing some of those cool photos - I know they'll be interesting and special. I value photos of special events - they become even more special as time wears on. I particularly like black and white shots.

Anyway...:)