Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 38: The Rob Ford Scandal

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 38In this 38th episode, Monica and I chat about what happend to Rosie, the latest Rob Ford scandal, what makes a Facebook friend, the Leafs collapse and Mad Men. This episode is exactly 31:17.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at https://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

519 Rob

I am a HUGE Mad Men fan, and I would put it in my top5 of all time.
But I do agree with those that have not been a fan of this season.
That is until the merger.
I love to see the interaction between Peggy and Don again.
Plus Peggy's boss (can't remember his name...he's a pilot too) has been a great character add so far.

May 22, 2013 @ 4:02 PM

Liz

Nice job, Mike! Especially when talking about that horrid Leaf game. I know this sounds dumb but I still can't believe that happened.

Looking forward to hearing from Rosie - hopefully next time around (Monica, you did a great job, particularly since you were pressed into service on short notice :)

Also looking forward to hearing the new podcast with Elvis!

Keep up the good work - I appreciate the effort and work you put into everything.

May 22, 2013 @ 7:00 PM

Thanks!

Hopefully Rose is back for episode 39.

Episode one of Your Blog Sucks will be released tomorrow.

May 22, 2013 @ 7:06 PM

Lyle Lanley

Nice job!

How about an episode with Monica and Rosie?

May 22, 2013 @ 7:19 PM

Liz

Again, Mike, thank you for all of the work you put into things. You just keep getting better and better - particularly when you forget the mic is there.

Just a thought...I remember someone somewhere mentioning Monica's sewing abilities. I'd been keen to hear more about that side of things (on In Her Shoes) - once the wedding is over of course and you two are back to work and such.

May 22, 2013 @ 9:16 PM

Lorne

I feel for Monica. The allergies are supposed to be horrible this year because of the weird weather.

I found what really helps is a good air cleaner, and putting those white gauze-like dust covers over the air vents. I got a good cleaner that's fairly quiet, and has a permanent HEPA filter. You don't have to constantly replace the filter, just vacuum them out once or twice a season. Caynes has good prices on the model I got: http://www.cayneshousewares.com/product.php?productid=92

It's a nice, cheap and effective solution. Especially since you're in an apartment, and your air system is shared, you're getting who knows whose elses' dust, pet dander, smoke, etc.

May 23, 2013 @ 12:02 PM

Tron

It would be kind of hilarious if you start talking to Monica about Ford and she starts sounding like Sue Ann Levy. But you could have had a James Carville & Mary Matalin relationship.

May 23, 2013 @ 6:40 PM