Tiger or I Don't Give a Shit

Tiger or I Don't Give a ShitThe 2013 Masters Golf Tournament is underway in Augusta, Georgia, and I'll pay attention so long as Tiger Woods is in contention.

I simply don't care about the PGA unless Tiger's competing. If Tiger fails to make the cut, I won't watch a minute this weekend. But if he's in the running Sunday, I'll be tuned in and focused that afternoon.

How about you? Do you care about the Masters? Would you watch is Tiger was out of contention on Sunday?

Argie

You're the reason - along with the sycophantic media - why I dislike Eldrick. That and the fact he's a dick.

April 11, 2013 @ 2:35 PM

@Argie

I value each and every disagreement we have.

April 11, 2013 @ 2:37 PM

Jamie

I want to see Phil Mickeltits win!

April 11, 2013 @ 2:50 PM

Speysidephil

I won't watch it if Tiger is in the running.
He is an ignorant, self serving sycophant.
Hopefully the jacket goes to Mickleson.

April 11, 2013 @ 2:53 PM

IMHO

Does anyone else miss Freddie P's Golf Tits?

He used to post hot woman golfers and called it Golf Tits, but the posts were deleted a few years ago.

April 11, 2013 @ 2:54 PM

Argie

IMHO,

Phil has a nice pair of tits.

April 11, 2013 @ 3:05 PM

Wayner

I don't watch golf on TV regardless of who's playing. It's like watching paint dry…

I prefer to play the game and go to the driving range. I still have hopes of attending a live PGA event at some point

The same goes for soccer

April 11, 2013 @ 3:07 PM

Blind Dave

I don't watch golf either, but Tiger is one of those sports figures I root against if it occurs to me.

Some idiot on the radio said earlier today that Weir was doing poorly at +1, and then a few moments later said Tiger was having a good game at even par.

April 11, 2013 @ 3:33 PM

Sammi

I hate Golf and the whole culture that goes with it. If I did watch, Tiger would definitely NOT be on my list.

April 11, 2013 @ 3:56 PM

I will only watch if it's a major and Tiger's in contention.

If it were a major and a Canadian were in contention, I'd watch that too, but there are really no other exceptions.

April 11, 2013 @ 3:59 PM

Corey

Couldn't care less either way. I don't find Tiger compelling, or inspirational, or interesting, as an athlete or celebrity. He's about as charasmatic as a sea sponge.

April 11, 2013 @ 5:23 PM

CQ

For nearly every year, Neither Woods nor Mickelson will bother to play here in Canada. Woods (IMO) only showed up in 2000 due to the rare Triple Crown Trophy that was available. To heck with both of them. And Weir is still a Canuck in CTV sponsorship only.

April 11, 2013 @ 6:06 PM

Speysidephil

@CQ
WOODS WAS ONCE ASKED WHY HE NEVER PLAYED IN CANADA,
HIS RESPONSE:
I DON'T NEED TO.
NICE!

April 11, 2013 @ 6:40 PM

James

Nope. Golf is kind of fun to play. Watching it on TV is about as compelling as punching myself in the face repeatedly.YMMV of course.
I do Watch F1 and MotoGP which I'm told are also quite boring for the uninitiated.

April 11, 2013 @ 7:24 PM

Cheryl

I hate golf. It's so boring, but my trainer really likes Phil Mickelson so I hope he wins because my trainer likes him.

April 11, 2013 @ 9:13 PM

andrew

Tiger is a great golfer but as a person is a LOSER.

His new FAV.is Lindsey Vonn - Good Luck - Does she she have a dog like your former Rachel did with pics.

April 11, 2013 @ 10:03 PM

Argie

I'll never forget after Tiger's first year as a pro in 1996 his father was interviewed. He said "Tiger will having a greater impact on the world than Jesus Christ or Gandhi." I always though that was funny.

April 12, 2013 @ 8:45 AM