Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 24: Pasta Party

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 24In this 24th episode, Rosie and I are joined by Anthony "Il Duce" Petrucci from Palma Pasta who has one hell of a story to tell about me. On second thought, please don't listen to this episode that is exactly 1:01:14. Thank you.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at https://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Andrew

Hey Mike,
Sounding good... again, you can bring your levels down and bring your guests levels up.
Your P's are sounding better!!
Bill from ASC says hello.. I was there yesterday buying new gear.

Cheers,
Andrew

February 13, 2013 @ 9:34 AM

@Andrew

Just like Dave Stieb, one day I'll be perfect.

February 13, 2013 @ 10:25 AM

Declan

Great guest... great story.

Oh and Mike, I agree with you on the Bell Let's Talk initiative.

February 13, 2013 @ 10:27 AM

Andrew

Nah... perfect isn't great. Means it's not live.

People will think you fixed it all in post!

Cheers,
Andrew

February 13, 2013 @ 11:19 AM

@Andrew

That's something nobody will ever accuse me of doing... fixing everything in post.

February 13, 2013 @ 11:37 AM

Sam in Pickering

Don't change a thing. I love the chemistry and Il Duce story.

And Mike, how could you not like Silver Lining Playbook?

February 13, 2013 @ 11:40 AM

Sammy

Fun listen - this is a very underrated podcast IMHO.

February 13, 2013 @ 6:36 PM

Patrick

I started following after i went to freddiep.ca Mike do you thank H&F every day for the followers. Content keeps us.

February 13, 2013 @ 6:53 PM

Lorne

Good intro: all the information about who, what, etc was dropped nicely (including a very natural plug for your host) in just under 40 seconds with music. Like++

Just finished: No other comments. Good and interesting as always. I shouldn't have listened to this right around lunch time. So hungry.

February 14, 2013 @ 12:12 PM

@Lorne

It only took me 24 episodes to figure out how to start.

But now I've got it!

February 14, 2013 @ 12:37 PM

Argie

I wonder if Il Duce will comp me if I go into his place. I love Italian food.

February 14, 2013 @ 3:23 PM

@Argie

I'll bet he would. He's a sweetheart.

February 14, 2013 @ 3:24 PM

Argie

Mike,

I didn't hear the entire podcast but re: things w can't discuss. What the hell else is there to discuss besides those things? Maybe we can re-visit the gay "marriage" debate. Just because Harper says its a dead issue doesn't mean it wont be over-turned in the future?

February 14, 2013 @ 3:55 PM

@Argie

I think you're living in the wrong country.... or the wrong century.

February 14, 2013 @ 3:58 PM

Argie

So I guess that's a no?

February 14, 2013 @ 4:12 PM

It's safe to say the abortion and gay marriage debates are done.

Now it's time to debate the decriminalization of cannabis and the right to die.

Oh... and we can still debate the flu shot, although I'm right about that one.

February 14, 2013 @ 4:17 PM

Argie

Mike,

Even though I rarely agree with you, you usually dont write anything as dumb as what you just wrote.

Just because you agree with the current laws on abortion and gay "marriage" (notice the quotes), you've decided those two debates are done. That's funny!

February 14, 2013 @ 6:58 PM

@Argie

Don't be so literal. You're welcome to debate it all you want, I'm just saying Canada will never look back with regards to the legalization of either.

Abortions will always be legal, as will gay marriages.

February 14, 2013 @ 7:04 PM

Mike from Lowville

@ Mike, support a Canadian Company!
@ Il Duce, because you support a Canadian Company my opinion of you has changed....for the better.
@ Argue, Mike was right about you "I think you're living in the wrong country.... or the wrong century", I believe I said that on here a while ago. I tend to lean more to the wrong century!

February 15, 2013 @ 8:05 AM

Argie

Mike from L.,

LOng time no see. I hope all is well.

Maybe I am but I'd rather be different than be a clone.

February 15, 2013 @ 8:11 AM

Roshan

Really fun episode. Loved Anthony's story. Mike - get a BlackBerry OS 10 device. Rosie you too!
Haven't seen the Grammies in over 10 years. I can't stand most of the music in it. And the song of year this year - ridiculous, I always get irritated when they play that in my favourite coffee shop.

February 15, 2013 @ 9:53 AM

andrew

Rosie - You are so annoying interrupting constantly especially with this pod cast.

SHUT UP & let the others talk.
I turned it off at 3 minutes