Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 9: The Kids Don't Get It
Here's the 9th episode of my podcast, Toronto Mike'd. In this episode, The Momfessional joins us to chat about my forced segregation in grade 11 history class at Rosie's request, phony reality shows and her unique parenting challenge. This episode is exactly 30:45.
You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:
- Subscribe in iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the feed at https://www.torontomike.com/torontomiked.xml
- Download the MP3 directly
- Click the play button below
Relevant links from this episode:
- Sound In My Memory - 519 Rob's blog
- The Momfessional - Colleen's blog
- CPR Undead - Buy Wonderland Halloween Haunt tickets for Oct 25
- My Toronto Scoop - Rosie's blog
- Momfession #7: Hey, jealousy - Colleen's honest-to-a-fault entry about me
- Urban Suburban: Mimico vs. Mississauga - The episode starring Colleen and her husband Mike
As always, I'm eager to read your feedback, good or bad. Please let me know in the comments what you thought and any topic ideas you have.
Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at https://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.
Only 9 comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's keep this conversation going!