Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 8: Blow at High Dough

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 8Here's the 8th episode of my podcast, Toronto Mike'd. In this episode, elvis joins us to chat about couriers, smart phones, Google and more. This episode is exactly 32:16.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

As always, I'm eager to read your feedback, good or bad. Please let me know in the comments what you thought and any topic ideas you have.

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at https://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Argie

Elvis,

I am in fact upset you don't like me. I feel its really important for someone as cool as you (I'm going by that picture of you Mike posted)to like me.

October 22, 2012 @ 10:45 AM

Argie

Um, yep, that's the one.

October 22, 2012 @ 10:58 AM

Lyle Lanley

I dig your podcast, Mike. It comes off interesting without seeming like it's trying too hard. That's a tough balance to attain so please keep it up.

No pressure! :)

October 22, 2012 @ 12:37 PM

elvis

Envy is a sin Argie.

October 22, 2012 @ 1:09 PM

Argie

As is sloth.

October 22, 2012 @ 1:30 PM

Blind Dave

Once again I only had time to catch the first 15 minutes and will listen to the rest tonight. It's a great podcast and has quickly become one of my favourites. It's also fun to put faces to the names.

October 22, 2012 @ 1:40 PM

Declan

How often can we expect new episodes?

October 22, 2012 @ 5:09 PM

@Declan

I aim to post a new episode every Monday and Wednesday.

October 22, 2012 @ 5:45 PM

elvis

What a model christian you are. I've got no hope but I think god expects more from you.

October 22, 2012 @ 6:15 PM

Lorne

Shout out heard! =) Though, I don't have many feedback for this one. I think you guys have found a good groove. Good sign: I didn't even notice the time passing as I was listening, but was just a bit sad when it ended.

Plus I learned something: I had absolutely no idea Purolator was owned by Canada Post. That does explain why they're my least favorite to receive packages from. Just last week, I got a delivery from them-- well, a delivery notification, since they STILL won't just leave the package on my front step. Package was redirected to some small parcel company across from a mall, run by Mr. Grumpy and his nephew, Grumpy Jr. I forgot the slip (my bad), but their system couldn't look up the package by delivery address (with government issue photo ID).

For the matter-- I have not one, but FOUR Canada Posts closer to me than that package place (three Shoppers, plus one actual CP office). If Purolator is owned by CP, why are these not being dropped at Canada Post, instead of Miscellaneous Parcel Shop?

October 23, 2012 @ 12:26 PM