2013 Ford C. Frick Award: How to Vote for Tom Cheek

Ford C. FrickFor the 9th year in a row, I implore you to vote for Tom Cheek to be placed on the 2013 Ford C. Frick Award ballot.

Here's how you do it:

1. Go to the baseball Hall of Fame's Facebook app: http://baseballhall.pgtb.me/p8v3tZ
  2. Like thier page
  3. Enter your email and first and last name. The list of candidates will open up.
  4. Search for Tom Cheek (he's on page #2) and click the "Vote" button next to his name
  5. Come back in 24 hours and vote again!

Here are previous entries I've written about Cheek's eligibility for the Ford C. Frick Award.

And yes, I shall use this opportunity to remind you that I've archived all of Tom Cheek's Greatest Hits. Click over and remember the glory days of Blue Jays baseball.

Cheryl

I'm not voting. I don't care. Baseball is so boring. Why would I want to listen to Tom Cheek's greatest hits? I know. He died. That's too bad when anybody dies, but baseball is so boring.

September 1, 2012 @ 5:50 PM

Douglas

I've got two (three?) votes in so far. Seeing the "4306" at the Dome on Thursday made me think about him and now you've done the reminder. The man earned it.

September 2, 2012 @ 12:13 AM

Joe Jackson

Vote early and vote often!

And Sherill, shut the fuck up! Someone should put a hockey puck in your yap.......and you would be happy about that I'm sure!!!

September 2, 2012 @ 7:45 PM

Cheryl

Well, we can't all like the same thing. Okay. It's too bad Tom cheek had to die, but he is a baseball announcer so that's why I won't vote.

September 3, 2012 @ 4:16 PM

Cheryl

September 3, 2012 @ 4:18 PM

Birambo

Cheryl - Let me get this straight: Because Tom Cheek was a baseball announcer, you won't vote for him for an award that is exclusively for baseball announcers.
Yup, that's some real sound logic you've got there!
If you're not a baseball fan, then why do you go to a baseball blog website?
Clearly you are trolling.

September 4, 2012 @ 7:51 PM

Frank

We all like different things. I didn't used to like baseball, but my parents were into it later in life so I became a fan too.
Tom Cheek was one of the best --- got a chance to meet him once --- a true gentleman.
If you don't like baseball don't vote...!
Why criticize others...?