That Kind of Morning

coffeeI made my coffee this morning at 9am.

At 2pm, I saw this in the kitchen. I had completely forgot my morning coffee.

2012-07-18 14.16.28.jpg

It's been that kind of day...

Cambo

You haven't had the "caffeine headache" yet?!

July 18, 2012 @ 2:58 PM

@Cambo

I don't get it. I love one coffee a day, every day, but when I skip it I don't get a headache or anything like that.

But I've never forgot to go back in the kitchen to get my coffee before. I usually let it sit for 4-5 minutes before I plunge and pour but I guess I got distracted by some work and didn't notice until after my lunch-time bike ride.

First time for everything!

July 18, 2012 @ 3:01 PM

Cheryl

Well, can I complain about Grocery Gateway here again. A couple out of stock items again. They keep saying that soon it will all be moved to one store and this will never happen again. It seems to be getting worse. I can't remember when I had my last perfect order. Anyway, Grocery Gateway is the only place that delivers so I have to use them.

July 18, 2012 @ 5:47 PM

Blind Dave

@Cheryl

Out of coffee, were they? :)

July 18, 2012 @ 8:40 PM

Cambo

Sign of age there, Mike :)

July 19, 2012 @ 7:34 AM

headsup

I was checking your blog and came across this entry. I thought nothing of it at first until I realized that I, too, had just left my cup of coffee on the kitchen table. Thanks, Mike, for your PSA.

July 19, 2012 @ 10:11 AM

@headsup

Remember when Irv Weinstein would say "It's eleven o'clock. Do you know where your children are?"

I think I'll tweet the following every morning at 11am.

"It's eleven o'clock. Do you know where your coffee is?"

July 19, 2012 @ 10:25 AM

Irvine (but not really)

Did someone say Irv....miss me already guys??

July 19, 2012 @ 11:55 AM

I miss Irv, but not Irvine. At least not yet...

July 19, 2012 @ 12:10 PM

Lorne

At least you remembered to put pants on before snapping the photo of the shiny object. =)

July 19, 2012 @ 3:09 PM

Pants?

I wear a robe!

July 19, 2012 @ 3:13 PM

Cheryl

I don't drink coffee. I hate the stuff. All I'm saying is that there is always something out of stock on my order. It's better not to have any substitutions because they can substitute with something you don't want. I'm telling you they are getting worse and worse.

July 19, 2012 @ 5:56 PM

Roshan

I could never forget my coffee. About one of the only things that makes my miserable life worth living.

July 20, 2012 @ 2:18 AM

Mississauga Phil

I'm with Cheryl (did I really just type that?!?!?!)

Coffee is gross. I tried like hell to develop a taste for it in University and I just can't drink it. I tried sugar and milk, chocolate, doesn't matrter, I don't even like cofee ice cream...I had to drink Jolt Cola (this was before the advent of the energy drink)

July 20, 2012 @ 9:07 AM

Cheryl

Coffee also makes me nervous. It gives me a nervous stomach as well. It gives me the jitters.

July 20, 2012 @ 9:13 PM