When I Enter the HHOF...

nhlWhen I Enter the Hockey Hall of Fame, I'm going to show up a little unshaven and wearing my favourite leather jacket, just like Eddie Belfour.

ed

Similar to the way I accepted my Gemini award.

NW

I guess Eddie didn't get the memo.

I did like getting to see Ted Lindsay (and others) again.

November 13, 2011 @ 7:20 PM

dale

Typical Eddie. Personally he is NOT HHOF worthy. His attire was as he was going to a rub & tuck establishment. Maybe he was after his offer to police many years ago for a Million $$ after being stopped for DUI.

He was a Great player but should have waited for a couple of years.

Pavel Bure is more worthy than Eddie NOW.

November 13, 2011 @ 9:12 PM

Gump

Hell, obviously he was a fantastic goalie, but you just know that he is a total dick and, although his teammates appreciated him, they couldn't stand him personally.

November 13, 2011 @ 9:51 PM

Gump

and btw, should I increase my SEO or get onto LavaLife. So many decisions...

November 13, 2011 @ 9:52 PM

catchacoma

When it came time to shake Gordie Howe's hand , Gordie reeled back like Eddy had the plague.

November 14, 2011 @ 7:15 AM

elvis

@dale - I don't get your argument. How is someone worthy of the Hall in a couple of years but not now? Are you waiting for him to get a few more wins? I never understood this way of thinking - you're either pregnant or not.

November 14, 2011 @ 7:28 AM

Wayner

He looks a little hung-over too...must have been out late with boys

November 14, 2011 @ 1:54 PM

4x4 Time

He is a GOALIE, what did you expect. Also, I thought Dougie looked like shit, really rough looking. The years have not been kind.

November 14, 2011 @ 2:43 PM