Michelle's Letter to Santa: Translation Required

giftMy sweet 7-year old has written a letter for Santa. It's ready to hand-deliver to the big guy next Sunday at the parade.

I cracked open the envelope to see what she wants. Protip for kids: Even though you're writing Santa, let your parents see it before you seal the envelope.

Michelle's Santa letter

I think I've got part of it... she wants a bed for her two dolls, pajamas, some video game for her DS and a bug friend of some kind. Can anyone help me translate?

The_Voice

Bed for the dolls Julie and Janelle(?).

The Julie DS Video Games for the DS (not the Dolly).

Hope other kids are good and Merry Christmas.

Interlude for the "Dear Santa".

A bug friend, and "plus, plus - just if you want to - an iPod Touch".

This letter is pure awesomeness. Unless Mike is the real author, then I'm worried.

November 14, 2011 @ 3:05 PM

greenapple

She wants some pjs as well

November 14, 2011 @ 3:16 PM

alison in Ottawa

I love that the big ticket item ipod touch is an afetr thought, you know just in case Santa wants to....

November 14, 2011 @ 3:27 PM

Ok, good stuff...

The DS game she wants is American Girl: Julie Finds A Way.

Julie and Anabelle are her dolls...

And yes, the iPod Touch as an afterthought... in case Santa is in a good mood... is pretty awesome.

November 14, 2011 @ 3:37 PM

Cheryl

I can't read the letter. I can't translate it if I can't read it. It's graphical which my speech can't read. Go Habs.

November 14, 2011 @ 5:54 PM

The_Voice

@Cheryl

What I think it would be if Mike's daughter typed it:
"(butterfly sticker) (drawing of something... A bed maybe)

a bed for julieannabbelle

Pajamis

The jul video games on my DS (down arrow to beaded circle) not the dolle

I hope the kids are good so I will say MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dear Santa Claus

(lots of butterfly stickers and some heart stickers)

(drawing of a stocking with toys in it)

Pleus pleus juts if you want to a iPod-touch

November 14, 2011 @ 10:03 PM

Carol Mott

Hey Mike, Be careful I think it's a federal offense to open mail directed to someone else!!
p.s. I thought you were the code guy that could decifer just about anything!!!

November 15, 2011 @ 7:29 AM

Teena in Toronto

I only speak kitty talk ... all they want is a couple of squeaky toys.

November 15, 2011 @ 10:58 AM

Liz

Hey Mike - this is pure awesomeness! I just love this letter. You guys have obviously raised your children well.

I hope Santa hangs on to this one.

November 15, 2011 @ 11:07 AM

Anonymous

I think it says "please, please" and not "plus, plus". Her spelling is too good to make a mistake on a "plus", and she has probaby seen "please" written at school, and just can't recall it exactly.

November 16, 2011 @ 12:17 AM