Kelly Cutrara

kelly cutraraA few weeks ago, when Fearless Fred went off on me on Humble and Fred Radio, Kelly Cutrara jumped to my defense. Don't believe me? Here she is assuring Fearless Fred that I'm really a good guy.

Download MP3

At the close of that bit, Kelly asks me to write about her. This entry about Kelly Cutrara is long overdue...

Kelly Cutrara took over for Maie Pauts on CFNY / Edge 102.1, following the Humble and Fred show every weekday. If my memory serves me correctly, she left Edge 102.1 for Mix 99.9 before moving over to do talk on 1010 CFRB. She then did a stint on CBC Radio 2 and now she sits in on Humble and Fred Radio every Tuesday and Thursday.

kelly

And believe me when I tell you, Kelly Cutrara is a good gal and she's looking for work. Contact me with job offers for the lovely Kelly Cutrara.

curious

why can't this " lovely and beautiful lady" as you have referred to her , why can she not go out and look for her own job - why are you doing it for her?

November 30, 2011 @ 2:19 PM

@curious

I've got to know Kelly over the past month, and that's sort of an inside joke. She's actively looking for work and isn't shy about it.

P.s. I find it interesting that you quote me as calling her a "lovely and beautiful lady" when I'm certain I never wrote those words. Not that she isn't lovely and beautiful...

November 30, 2011 @ 2:23 PM

elvis

Good news Kelly. My friend says he'd bang you.

November 30, 2011 @ 4:28 PM

El Torpedo

@ curious - why would you assume she isn't looking herself, idiot?

@ Elvis - classy.

November 30, 2011 @ 10:30 PM

Mike from Lowville

@elvis....please, a little respect, eh?

December 1, 2011 @ 7:16 AM

Pigeon Toed Dave

Kelly has a great voice for radio and really adds to the H&F podcast. She really brings some class to the show. The boys will really miss Kelly when she does move on. It is really hard to find woman on air with easy to listen to voices.

December 1, 2011 @ 8:23 AM

joe jackson

When she took over "Toronto At Noon" on 'RB many years ago,from the erudite Peter Shurman, one of here first comments to Bill Carroll on the lead in of her first show was,"I could have WENT there." Her gig did not last long...........mercifully.

December 1, 2011 @ 9:19 AM

Liz

Jesus, boys...what is this, a meeting of the pissers and moaners? I heard the show where Kelly said, somewhat in check, that she wished Toronto Mike would write about her given the attention another guy received.

Kelly is a good foil for "the boys" because she's able to participate in the banter - and really have fun with it.

December 1, 2011 @ 9:57 AM

Liz

Sorry, that was supposed to be somewhat in cheek - typing too quickly!

December 1, 2011 @ 9:58 AM

Kelly

Wow Joe,
Are you sure about that? I can't remember what I did for my birthday this year, let alone my first day on “Toronto at Noon” 6 years ago.
I really do appreciate all the kind words though. Thanks everyone.

December 1, 2011 @ 3:50 PM

Irvine

@kelly. You cant remember your birthday? We all threw a huge party for you and I held your hair when you puked. Then we let Jason Patterson wax Fred's back

December 1, 2011 @ 5:54 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Love Kelly's participation on H & F show, now I know which days to watch for when I bulk download the podcasts. Good Luck Kelly, and since you have been in radio with all the BS that goes with it, You probably aren't phased by the gross and perverted comments posted here.

December 1, 2011 @ 10:24 PM

Rick2

The H&F podcasts are excellent, but do step up a notch on Tuesdays and Thursdays !! The 3 of them on air far surpasses anything on terrestrial radio today in the GTA!! Good luck Kelly !

December 2, 2011 @ 9:04 AM

A.R.

Boring. I thought this was going to be a dating article when I first saw the lead photo.

December 2, 2011 @ 7:10 PM

Roshan

Good luck on the job front Kelly. You should be on a rock radio format. You look like a prettier female version of Mick Mars or Blackie Lawless.

December 3, 2011 @ 11:01 PM

Ryan

I love Kelly on the H&F podcasts. Loved her when she took over for Mae. And yeah, Booner, might want to explain the H&F inside jokes so that the jackasses in your comment section that don't listen to the show don't have any excuse to jump all over you all the time. :)

December 6, 2011 @ 9:36 AM

What's the fun of an inside reference you have to explain?

December 6, 2011 @ 9:37 AM

Sammy

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly, Kelly!

The Kelly Cutrara Podcast - coming soon!

The Nut Hut Shit Show's lone female voice deserves to be heard.

October 31, 2012 @ 4:16 PM

Becca Leinahan

oh god, after god know how many years she's still fucking amateur-hour. Endured her for 20 minutes today: She has the personality of a box of corn flakes.

December 26, 2012 @ 9:49 PM

RedOwl

You waited it out for 5 minutes more than I could stand it. How many times does 1010 want to drag her back and then get rid of her? Yes, she is just filling in for Jim but it was just too painful.

December 27, 2012 @ 5:54 AM

RedOwl

December 27, 2012 @ 5:54 AM

mike

Kelly is currently filling in for Jim Richards, she sounds awesome, smart, quick, witty, well spoken,,I hope she gets a full time gig..

December 27, 2012 @ 4:00 PM

dovergirl

Kelly Cutrara is unbelievable boring! I listen to 1010 all the time but cannot stand this replacement - 1010 can do so much better! No wonder she spends most of her on-air time begging for work.
The fact that no one calls in should be a clue!!

December 29, 2012 @ 5:43 PM

Perky

I agree with Red Owl. Kelly is a total bore, does not speak well and no replacement for Jim Richards. When she is there I am on another station.

February 18, 2013 @ 12:49 PM

Cynthia Langlois

Hi This is Ian Adamson Just dropping in to say hi, any chance you could speak at my High School

August 19, 2013 @ 1:35 AM

Cynthia Langlois

Hun this is Ian's girlfriend We had help from Paul Cariou " BOO " lol He helped of the spelling from the year book to find you. Ian's been trying to find you so, much appreciated if you could get back cheers hun

August 19, 2013 @ 1:41 AM