Jesus Camp

crossKeaton once said, "I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him." Well, I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is an Evangelical Christian.

Heaven help us...

elvis

People who believe in ghosts amuse me.

October 12, 2011 @ 2:09 PM

Oscar

What does that mean that you believe in God?

October 12, 2011 @ 2:28 PM

I should clarify that my opening line was paraphrased from one of my favourite lines in one of my favourite movies.

The Usual Suspects.

October 12, 2011 @ 2:30 PM

Ryan G

@Elvis - you nailed it.

And, said another way..

October 12, 2011 @ 2:45 PM

Buffalo Boy Mike

Another film that documents the fact that religion is brainwashing.

October 12, 2011 @ 6:29 PM

joe jackson

Ah......religion. Brainwashing from cradle to grave. A crock of s**t for the proleteriot, for whom it was foisted upon millenniums ago. (sun god, moon god, etc.)The tooth fairy and santa claus are good too!!

October 12, 2011 @ 6:43 PM

Argie

More hate speech from the unhappy, near suicidal anti Christian crowd I see.

Evangelical Christians scare Mike but muslim terrorists dont. Ok, if you say so.

October 12, 2011 @ 7:20 PM

dale

Everyone has their own religious beliefs & should never be debated much like Sex & Politics.

October 12, 2011 @ 7:25 PM

omg

thanx for sharing

that doc scared the Jesus out of me

October 12, 2011 @ 10:30 PM

Tim

Religious debate, so not the place on TorontoMike. Evangelical christians are not all christians. I am an Anglican and we are a pretty chilled bunch. We are even allowed to dance:)

October 13, 2011 @ 8:42 AM

dlauthor

Argie demands that everyone walk around soaked in urine, like he does, because the evil brown people are out to get him. Fear, people! Fear!

October 13, 2011 @ 10:15 AM

MrFascination

People Shouldn't Make Idiotic statements bashing ones beliefs or non-belief.. Really people why do you insult something people hold so dear to them?

I don't you'd appreciate being called closed minded for not believing.

October 13, 2011 @ 10:16 AM

Mississauga Phil

@ Argie - I'll say it again - I'm a Proud Christian, but we killed more mulims during the crusades than they could ever hope to in modern times...I'm more scared of fanatical christians than I am of fanatical muslims....stop with your hate man...just stop

October 13, 2011 @ 11:58 AM

MrFascination

Mississauga Phil - Agreed, The hate needs to stop... But as a side note - the number of Muslims killed in the Crusades are estimated to be between 10,000 - 15,000... As disgusting as that is, I would venture to get guess that right now Muslim attach's on Christians worldwide
on a yearly bases is close to that.

With that said - I believe their are sick extremist in every religion.

Love thy neighbour and if he chooses not to love you back, then that's his problem.

October 13, 2011 @ 3:54 PM

Mississauga Phil

@ Mr Fascination - Not sure if I agree with your numbers, but i DEFINATLY agree with your sentiment. My uncle converted to Islam when he moved to Malaysia for work 20 years ago and ended up marrying a woman he met there. He and his community aredisgusted and horrified by the actions of extremists because they would kill him and his community as quickly as us because he and his would never stand with them.

October 13, 2011 @ 8:07 PM

Quinny.

If you're going to bring religion-bashing and belittlement to this site you need to be fair and do a similar feature on Muslims, Jews, Aboriginals etc.

It's so easy to smear Christians - they take in stride and don't fight back

October 15, 2011 @ 2:52 PM

dale

I watched the complete video,

My concern is with the kids that are now BRAINWASHED.

October 15, 2011 @ 5:27 PM