Who Wants To Date Bev?

loveMeet Bev. She's single, and looking for Mr. Right, but having a little trouble finding him. She's come to me for help after striking out with a local speed dating service.

If you're a single guy, over the age of 30, live in the GTA and not a psychopath, keep reading...

Here's Bev:

5850831453_d032aced6e_z

Here's something Bev just wrote for this little experiment:

I love to keep my lifestyle active. I do maintain a regular workout routine. Love the outdoors. I have a passion for the health/wellness industry in personal development and alternative medicine. Don't like horror movies. Love animals. The kinda guy I look for, well there are several traits but to keep it simple, a strong sense of humour, a strong spiritual foundation and of course not afraid to let his heart take the lead from time to time. Ok all the time.

Outdoor activities/Fitness:

Hiking ,  Jogging / running ,  Martial Arts ,  Mountain climbing ,  Walking ,  Weight lifting ,  Horseback Riding

Sports I participate in:

Tennis

Sports I watch:

Volleyball ,  Boxing

Entertainment:

Concerts ,  Music - Pop ,  Music - Jazz ,  Reading

Hobbies & Other Interests:

Astrology ,  Creative writing ,  Dogs ,  Philosophy / spirituality ,  Traveling ,  Yoga

If you're interested in a date with Bev, and you meet the criteria, leave a comment below that starts with the sentence "I want a date with Bev". That's how I'll separate the interested from the social commentators. Please chime in by June 30 and make sure you enter a valid email address in the email field.

In addition to the date with Bev, I'd love to publish your synopsis of the experience. Bev will do the same. We'll all follow along with this experiment right here.

Who wants to date Bev?

brad

bev is hot

June 20, 2011 @ 10:06 AM

Roshan

You starting a match-making business now? Torontomike-doctorlove.com

June 20, 2011 @ 10:07 AM

Linda

Awww.... post another picture! Not the one with boob-tape...

She looks like a nice girl! Hope she finds a nice guy, good luck!

June 20, 2011 @ 10:10 AM

I got a couple of emails with questions, so I'll answer them here for everybody.

1. She lives in the west end of Toronto
2. She's not paying me for this service, this is in every way an experiment, but if it results in a love child, that love child has to be given the name 'Mike'
3. Here's another picture without the boob tape - whatever that is

June 20, 2011 @ 10:16 AM

Question

What if Bev is a psychopath?

June 20, 2011 @ 10:37 AM

Alex

Interesting experiment. How does this date thing work anyway? You chaperoning, Toronto Mike? If you can vouch she's not a psychopath, this could be cool. At the very least, it'll give a story for all of us to talk about.

June 20, 2011 @ 10:56 AM

Bev isn't a psychopath. I promise.

Basically, when we finally get some dudes interested in a date with Bev, I'll exchange some emails with them to ensure they meet the criteria and then there will be a date at a public location - maybe a Starbucks or something.

Then, both parties will write about it here... and we'll see if there's a date #2.

Now we just need some interested guys... there has to be a single 30+ male in the GTA interested in dating Bev!

June 20, 2011 @ 11:04 AM

Bev

I can assure I am noooott a psychopath. Lol. The only psycho capabilities I know how is psychotherapy. It's called neuro linguistics.

June 20, 2011 @ 11:06 AM

Bev

And boob tape is to help with nipple-itis. Lol. I wasn't wearing it though that was the armpit string of the top. Oops. Sue me

June 20, 2011 @ 11:09 AM

elvis

Are you going on this date with the lucky (?) guy and Bev, Mike?

June 20, 2011 @ 1:07 PM

Ryan G

yes, Bev is hot.

if i wasn't in prison i'd totally ask her out.

June 20, 2011 @ 1:51 PM

Bev

awww. Ryan, well at least you got internet! Well Elvis, its up to my panel here:)

June 20, 2011 @ 4:06 PM

Horonymous

Bev seems to be a good sport by dealing with the boob tape issue and by the photos is quite a stunning beauty.

Since she has posted a picture of herself the potential suitors should put up their own pic.

Good Luck

Bev

PS: Mike we should see if Starbucks would kick in a gift card to cover the first meeting.

June 20, 2011 @ 6:36 PM

LOL

I'm sure my 70-year-old dad would be up for it. He even has his own horse.

June 20, 2011 @ 7:15 PM

O J Simpson

Hi Bev,

I would like to get to know you better.

Sincerely,
The Juice

June 20, 2011 @ 7:56 PM

Gump

Bev, you're a very pretty woman and I too like Australian red wines with animals on the labels.
However, the respect for astrology is a drawback. What if you find that me being a Capricorn doesn't work with your sign??

June 20, 2011 @ 9:27 PM

Bev

Hi Gump, Oh but Capricorn does:) I'm close with all my cappy friends.

Hey LOL, props to your dad. lol

That sounds like a good idea. Pics would be good. Only fair.

June 20, 2011 @ 10:23 PM

Christopher

I would date Bev. Really. I'm single, over 30, in the GTA (Well, Pickering, but close enough), and NOT a psychopath (no matter what the stuffed animals tell you ;) ).

The question is, would Bev be interested in a guy like me? To be perfectly honest, I don't share a lot of her interests. Mine are more around computers, and movies, and indoor games, and such. But that doesn't mean I am willing to be willing to give it a shot.

June 20, 2011 @ 11:14 PM

Il Duce

Is she Italian? Just asking for a friend, not me. :)

June 21, 2011 @ 8:07 AM

I'm told she is of Filipino descent.

June 21, 2011 @ 9:00 AM

Hector

I have a friend that may be perfect. He works in the alternative medicine field, leads a healthy lifestyle, very, very funny and a great guy with similar interests. He is even into astrology and has a cat. He is out of town right now, so I can't get a hold of him. But I will try....

June 21, 2011 @ 9:41 AM

jason

pimpin aint easy!!!

June 24, 2011 @ 12:17 PM

Tutu

Bev, I'm happily married but wanted to say you seem really cool
And fun. Best of luck to you both!

Yuri

April 18, 2016 @ 1:22 PM

Clint

Bev you're not bad liking and I'd like to maybe take you out. But do you like bald men with thin arms who wear vests and ride motorcycles? Your hair maybe needs an update.

April 18, 2016 @ 1:24 PM