Let's Complain About The Weather

weatherIt's May 17. June is right around the corner. On my drive into work this morning, I had to put on the heat.

weather

Did spring sleep in? Will somebody wake her up?

Join me as we mass complain about the weather. You'll feel better, I promise.

Jon

Worst. Weather. Ever.

May 17, 2011 @ 10:43 AM

Rob Ford

It's all my fault.

May 17, 2011 @ 10:48 AM

Ryan G

yes. let's do complain, because when the main thing we're complaining about is that it's a little chillier than usual, i figure we got it pretty aa-ight up in here.

that is all.

May 17, 2011 @ 11:34 AM

Hector

In about a month....on June 21, the days start getting shorter. How's that for positive thinking.

May 17, 2011 @ 11:49 AM

CQ

Driving in the big city and the adjoining subrurbs is for 'hateful neocons'. Unless they're teachers, cops, or doctors. Those who actually care about the Environment take public transit. :)

May 17, 2011 @ 12:58 PM

Ryan G

on an unrelated note, did anyone else here go see echo & the bunnymen last night as i did?

thoughts?

the show at the carlu a couple of years back was much better in my opinion.

and, there was one dude in the audience who looked a few years older than wilfred e brimley. wtf?

May 17, 2011 @ 1:06 PM

Jill

Jewelgurl is bored and now i'm on a quest for bad weather stuff.

May 17, 2011 @ 1:33 PM

LEW

I remember complaining about the weather this time last year...but this year I'm a bit pre-occupied...
GO CANUCKS GO

May 17, 2011 @ 1:48 PM

Cheryl

This weather sucks. I can't play tennis or anything. It's just rain, rain, rain. When will we have summer so I can at least play some tennis. Also who are Echo and the Bunnymen? I never heard of them.

May 17, 2011 @ 5:40 PM

MyBumHurts

Did cp24 comment that we are going to have a hotter climate in May and June...mmmm I think these weather people are high on something....mmmm yay winter is back and stronger.

May 18, 2011 @ 12:22 AM

MyBumHurts

May 18, 2011 @ 12:22 AM

MyBumHurts

oops hehehe silly me, I posted twice.

May 18, 2011 @ 12:23 AM

Cheryl

So that's Echo and the Bunnymen? Sorry, don't like them. I wouldn't spend my hard earned money to go see them. Anyway, I want to play some tennis, but it keeps raining. Won't we have summer?

May 18, 2011 @ 6:06 PM

Ryan G

@ Cheryl.

i think this is more up your alley.

May 19, 2011 @ 1:53 PM

Quinny.

@RyanG

Echo & B-men sorry I missed them. Brings us back memories of CFNY before it sucked, i.e. pre-Humble and Steve Anthony.

I liked your second clip for Cheryl- It could be the opening theme if Mary Tyler Moore ever moves to Chicago for a new show.

May 19, 2011 @ 2:32 PM

Cheryl

Well, that was better. I still wouldn't spend my hard earned money on them though. Who knows, they might overdo the speakers and it would be really loud.

May 19, 2011 @ 4:52 PM