My 5 Favourite Frank Drebin Quotes From The Naked Gun
In honour of Leslie Nielsen's passing, here are my five favourite quotes from Lt. Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun: From the Files of Police Squad!.
- It's true what they say: Cops and women don't mix. It's like eating a spoonful of Drano; sure, it'll clean you out, but it'll leave you hollow inside.
- Jane, since I've met you, I've noticed things that I never knew were there before... birds singing, dew glistening on a newly formed leaf, stoplights.
- Just think; next time I shoot someone, I could be arrested.
- I'd known her for years. We used to go to all the police functions together. Ah, how I loved her, but she had her music. I think she had her music. She'd hang out with the Chicago Male Chorus and Symphony. I don't recall her playing an instrument or being able to carry a tune. Yet she was on the road 300 days of the year. In fact, I bought her a harp for Christmas. She asked me what it was.
- Wilma, I promise you; whatever scum did this, not one man on this force will rest one minute until he's behind bars. Now, let's grab a bite to eat.
Only 5 comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's keep this conversation going!