Tiger Woods Reads My Blog

golfFour months ago, I wrote I'm Not a PGA Fan, I'm a Tiger Fan, and this is Crazy. I couldn't believe he'd stop golfing because he got caught cheating on his wife. Here's what I wrote at the time.

Tiger, ya dirty dog, work on that marriage, fix it for your wife and kids, but for heaven's sake, keep golfing. There are records to break, there's history to make, legions of fans to please and me, a Tiger Woods fan who doesn't give a shit about golf.

I always suspected Tiger reads this blog, and now I have proof. Tiger tees off this afternoon at the Masters and suddenly the world gives a shit about golf again. I hope he wins.

tiger-woods-out-of-bunker

Mike Wixson

I am glad Tiger took my advice and started to read your blog. I must have mentioned it to him three or four times.

April 8, 2010 @ 9:41 AM

Chris

My understanding is that Tiger only reads texts.

April 8, 2010 @ 9:54 AM

4x4 Time

I wonder how pissed Tiger is at the old Augusta goof calling out Tiger's morality. What a douche, the guy should stick to talking like a dullart and keep to his pompus asshole friends.
What do you think about the Nike ad?

April 8, 2010 @ 10:56 AM

Chris in EY

re the ad - Typical Tiger. Show your face but don't say anything.

April 8, 2010 @ 12:09 PM

Please MIke

Mike, please do not be like all the other media outlets & cover/talk about this douche. I mean, why?

This guy cheated on his wife, multiple times, tried to keep his phony image intact, used HGH to recover quicker, like Jim Brown says, never promoted black issues while he had the chance. At least Jim Brown is doing something meaningful.

All this guy is concerned about is getting his dick wet with WHITE WOMEN(sorry for being so vulgar), his image, his money, & to beat Jack Nikalaus.

Let this guy disappear from your pages, I beg of you Mike.

April 8, 2010 @ 12:59 PM

Buffao Boy Mike

Couldn't agree with the above comment more. I don't get the hype, HE CHEATED ON HIS WIFE WITH not one but SEVERAL women, he might be a great golfer but the hype the media is placing around him is ridiculous, hes not a great human being, hes average at best, he is no better in the game of life than any other jack ass who has cheated on his wife...why the media is hyping it up is beyond me other than for the cash grab for CBS and the sport of golf, if thats the reason then shame on them.

April 8, 2010 @ 1:08 PM

jason | getyouroj.com

I heard he's mechanical in bed

April 8, 2010 @ 1:23 PM

I guess I don't care that he's phony and manipulative and a cheat. I care that he's the best damn golfer I've ever seen

Just golf.

April 8, 2010 @ 2:23 PM

Mike from Lowville

That Nike Ad is down right exploitive, but hey, it's Tiger.

@Mike I would not argue he is the best YOU have seen. Take the old guys from the past, give them the equipment we have now and let them play on the courses of today. (have you seen old footage of the greens back in the day?) Might be something to see.

April 8, 2010 @ 4:13 PM

JustinK

That Tiger ad was marketing genius by Nike. It doesn't tell you to buy a certain product or anything like that, but it gets the Nike name out there. It gets the Nike name WAY out there. Everyone's talking about it. It's all over the radio, television, and blogsphere. Whether you like the commercial or not, it's pure genius on Nike's part.

April 8, 2010 @ 4:28 PM

Jon from reality

A few points to make here.

#1
Tiger is a great golfer. Potentially greatest ever.

#2
I play golf, love golf, watch golf on a moderate basis.

However, the media coverage this douche is attaining is unreal. Before his sabatical, watching golf was becoming rediculous. Tiger would be shown 60-70% of the time, regardless of if he was playing. He would be shown walking down the fairway, standing at a tee waiting for the group ahead to clear, talking. This bothers me because I am watching golf, not the Tiger Woods Tour.

I will no be watching the Masters out of spite. I estimate from the amount of coverage of his actions that caused his wife to leave him, that Tiger will be shown even more on television making it even harder for me to enjoy watching one of the biggest tournaments in the sport.

#3
I dont care what he does in his personal life, he is a grown man with problems like everyone else in the world. Let him address his issues and return to doing what he does best in peace and everyone really does need to relax.

April 8, 2010 @ 5:34 PM

Il Duce

@T.O. Mike

Let me get this straight, you're saying 'it doesn't matter what he does off the golf course, it's just about golf'. You are either attempting to be funny and failing or you're just drinking the Kool-Aid.

I hate to be the voice of reason here but you couldn't be more wrong. If he 'allegedly' murdered like O.J. or 'allegedly' let a girl drown like the great Senator Ted Kennedy and then came back to golf, would it still be just about golf? I know, it was only sex between him and many other consenting women, so who cares?

We should all care because when he chose to be married he took an oath, a vow never to commit what he did hundreds of times. If he wasn't married it wouldn't matter at all, but he is. He portrayed an image of this wholesome family guy only to profit from that image and he did very well for himself.

I can understand people who are single or people who love Tiger blindly like Humble Howard and not care about his cheating, but you're a married guy with children. You seem to get bent out of shape if Scrabble is changed but it doesn't bother you a married man led a double life.

Unbelievable

April 8, 2010 @ 7:25 PM

@Il Douchebag

Let's not compare what OJ did to what Tiger did. It's not even close to the same thing.

I'm just tired of this phony outrage about Tiger's sex life. I happen to care more that Scrabble rules not change than if Tiger cheats on his wife. That doesn't bother me one bit.

April 8, 2010 @ 7:29 PM

Chris in EY

I don't like golf, could care less about Tiger "the person". I do recognize that he's one of the best at what he does. I do find Tiger "the product" very interesting though. In my opinion the public should care about Tiger "the product" because has milked his image to sell stuff (to the tune of what? $10s of millions of dollars? $100s of millions of dollars? Billions?) Once you sell your soul to sell the public stuff, the public owns you. You cannot have it both ways.

April 8, 2010 @ 7:38 PM

Chris in EY

Come on Mike, I don't see what so bad with the new scrabble.

You can use Tiger or Woods in the new scrabble. You could use the e in Tiger to spell Jaimee, use W to spell whore.

Hours of fun for the whole family!

April 8, 2010 @ 7:43 PM

@Chris in EY

Since we can use Tiger or Woods in Scrabble already, we don't need a new one.

And I've used whore. That one works as well.

April 8, 2010 @ 7:47 PM

dale

Personally, Tiger F'D up big time being at the top of his sport & game with no one close. He chose his lifestyle & because Tiger is who he is the WORLD became involved.

He's a great golfer but as a person he's an @$$H0le
& only cares about HIMSELF. HE sacrificed his family for his "pleasures" - not once, twice but 10-15 (who's counting). A SPOILED BRAT.

I should got to Sex Rehab also as I don't get enough.

As previous reply's Jack & Arnie with the tech. today would put Tiger (Cheetah) to bed early.

April 8, 2010 @ 7:59 PM