Head's Up - You're Going to See TFC Wednesday Night

TFCI'm on the record as saying Toronto FC is the greatest live sporting experience in the city. If you've never been to a TFC match at BMO Field, you're going Wednesday night.

I've got a hook-up at MLSE who's giving me a section. It's in the new north end grandstand and the sightlines are stellar. Our game is Wednesday night against Montreal and it's gonna be crazy fun.

This is just your head's up. I'll post the official entry with the registration link as soon as I get it. For $40, you don't just get in to see the game, but I've got TFC scarves and we'll all get to go down to the field at half-time.

I have absolutely no idea how many of you will commit to this, but I'm hoping a whole bunch of you join me. This'll be fun.

Who wants to join me at BMO Field Wednesday night for TFC madness?

The_Voice

I might actually be in! What time does it start?

April 23, 2010 @ 9:14 PM

Stu

SWEET! TFC Games are awesome.

April 23, 2010 @ 10:11 PM

Liz

WOW! My now 15-year old son is an insane TFC fan. It's SO tough to get tickets - he has all the gear, jersey, player stat knowledge, and a gigantic poster in his room. Holy Smokes - let me check my work schedule - thank you, Mike, for offering this. It's really, really nice. Liz Brioux

April 23, 2010 @ 10:12 PM

Mark Savel

I'm in...and would like nothing more than to participate in a "noHabsno" chant during the game!!!

April 23, 2010 @ 10:18 PM

CQ

Now I know who's been auto-dialling me with those small cost yet winning travel package prizes.

April 23, 2010 @ 10:22 PM

The_Voice

So Mike, how many tickets do you have in your section?

April 23, 2010 @ 10:27 PM

Ok, I've got the deets now. I'll put this in a new entry, but add it here as well.

I have 15 tickets. First come, first serve.

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/go.htmI?l=EN&t=tfc&o=10645176&g=888 Special Offer Code: Mike

- Tickets are 40.00/per (Not for public)

- Tickets are emailed to each individual upon purchase.

- We will all be sitting together.

- we are saving all Ticketmaster fees (approx $22 for a pair)

So that's Toronto FC v. Montreal Impact (as part of the NutriLite Canadian Championship)

8pm at BMO Field on Wednesday April 28th.

Let me know if you buy a ticket so I'll know I won't be sitting alone on Wednesday night.

April 23, 2010 @ 11:55 PM