Top 10 Books of 2009 According to My Wife
I'm not much of a reader. I read a lot of the web, but not actual books.
My wife reads a lot, so I asked her to give me a list of her ten favourite books of 2009.
1. The Sealed Letter by Emman Donoghue
2. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
3. Loving Frank by Nancy Horan
4. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
5. Half the Sky by Nicholas D. Kristof
6. Julie & Julia by Julie Powell
7. When will there be good news? by Kate Atkinson
8. The Autobiography of Henry VIII by Margaret George
9. Outlander by Diana Galbaldon
10. Beach Music by Pat Conroy
I'm still partial to Goodnight Moon.
Only 5 comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's keep this conversation going!