Archie Andrews Dumps Veronica Lodge for Betty Cooper?!!!

weddingI warned you not to fall for the Veronica trap. The mad geniuses behind Archie Comics have decided to go completely crazy.

Despite the tide of public opinion, Archie proposed to Veronica in ARCHIE #600 and she accepted! Fans hoped that something would ruin the wedding plans and Archie would end up with Betty. In ARCHIE #601, not only did Archie and Veronica get married, but Archie joined Lodge Enterprises! Despite all of that, fans everywhere still agreed - Archie made the wrong choice. They didn't care that Archie and Veronica are happily married, that he has a good job and that they have twins. It didn't matter what Archie wants, the fans want Archie to choose Betty!

Now Archie Comics will listen to the cry of fans around the world and in ARCHIE #603, Archie Andrews will propose to Betty Cooper!

Wait a minute... Archie has twins with Veronica? And now he's changing his mind?

I'll bet Archie wakes up from this crazy dream in ARCHIE #602.

archie

Oliver

Wait, hold the phone...Archie has kids with Veronica? WTF?

October 8, 2009 @ 4:24 PM

The_Voice

This does mean I admit reading the whole thing so far... but it's a "possible future thing".

On the eve of Archie's high-school graduation, he goes for a walk on memory lane... but instead of walking DOWN memory lane, he walks up it... and returns home from the walk to his COLLEGE graduation.

What follows is a proposal and marriage to Veronica, being put in charge of huge parts of Mr. Lodge's company, and kids.

Maybe this is the, "what if he had proposed to Betty instead?" issue...

Either way, I say at the end of part 6, he walks back down memory lane, and heads off to college.

October 9, 2009 @ 12:13 AM

Trish

This better be true, that's all I can say. I was royally p-offed about Archie choosing Veronica.

October 9, 2009 @ 3:11 PM

ds82

i kind of like Archie with Veronica.Bets should end up with Juggie.but I agree at the end he goes back home and goes to college.

October 9, 2009 @ 8:07 PM

Roshan

What are these, sci-fi alternative versions of the real thing? They should always remain high school kids.

October 10, 2009 @ 9:14 AM

someone

Oh my god! He had twins with VERONICA then she LEAVES her WITH THE TWINS and goes TO MARRY BETTY?!! WTF IS WITH THE WRITERS!!!! I MEAN, I LOVE BETTY TOO, BUT HONESTLY THE WRITERS ARE NUTBARS!!! ):(
sorry for the spaz but... it was a good story so far... and they ruined it

October 14, 2009 @ 6:13 PM

bettyfan

no archie is not dumping veronica with the kids..this is the alternate possibility..now archie will choose the other road and propose betty instead..this story too starts in the college ending day i suppose..the writers are just showing us what will happen if archie marries veronica/betty thats all..

October 23, 2009 @ 3:54 PM

Anonymous

I wish you showed me more photos

I was okay?

October 26, 2009 @ 8:18 AM

Lucetta

WAY TO GO ARCHIE! TODAY YOU FINALLY STEP UP AND BECOME A MAN!

November 30, 2009 @ 11:57 AM