Best Car Chase Video Ever

carWatch this car chase video just released by the Weber County, Utah Sheriff’s Office. I recommend skipping ahead to the 3:00 mark for the money shot.

That's a 7-year old, all right. He stole that car because he didn't want to go to church. I can't say I blame him.

andrew

Don't most Catholics go to church on Sundays. Do you?

P.S. Sign this kid up for NASCAR or F1.

July 30, 2009 @ 10:56 PM

Coach

Growing up playing Gran Turismo: Priceless

July 31, 2009 @ 1:37 AM

Toronto Mike

@andrew

On Sundays? Screw that shit. I go to church twice a day, once in the morning, and once before bed.

Do you?

July 31, 2009 @ 8:43 AM

Argie

Mike - Like most parents of today you'll see the results of not raising your kids in a devout Catholic setting. Give it 5 years and get back to me.

Then again by then it may be too late...

July 31, 2009 @ 10:25 AM

The_Voice

I wasn't raised in a devout Catholic setting. My dad preferred taking us for soccer Sunday mornings than going to church like he did as a child.

I think I turned out *mostly* ok :). Then again, stomping mushrooms in Mario Bros., and Hulk Hogan fake wrasslin' were the most violent things I was exposed to... OH that and being allowed to watch Die Hard with my parents on VHS. NOTE: "with my parents". I think that helps a lot with making sure your kids turns from cute kids to morally sound adults.

July 31, 2009 @ 11:05 AM

Andrew (with a Capital "A")

Right, Argie. No Catholic person has ever been bad and all non-Catholics are minions of the devil.

Your comments would hold more water if they contained more truth.

Good parents make good kids, not good religion. Although, it can help.

July 31, 2009 @ 2:20 PM

Argie

Andrew - I guess it comes down to what the criteria is for a "good person". We all have our ideas.

We'll let time be the judge of whether I'm right or just full of crap. I'm confident of my projection.

July 31, 2009 @ 2:28 PM

Irvine

LOL, the funny part Argue is that the very bible you read espouses tolerance, love and compassion, something you clearly lack.

The problem with religion isn't God, Jesus or Moses. The problem with religion is the dickwads that follow it. You know, people like you.

July 31, 2009 @ 8:59 PM

Anonymous

Irv - You're quite gifted and brave behind a keyboard.

I seriously doubt you speak that way in front of anyone you have a dispute with. The safety of the internet affords you the luxery of insulting me and resorting to name calling. Its OK I can take it because knowing that you're some punk who stands around 5'7" and a buck 40 assures me that if we should ever meet up, you would simply back down and retreat to your 1998 Checy Cavalier.

Just one question: do you blow your father with that mouth?

Nice chatting with you punk!

July 31, 2009 @ 9:46 PM

Argie

Ah yeah, that was me Irv.

July 31, 2009 @ 9:47 PM

Anonymous

Argie,

Very very Christian response. I am sure your congregation would be proud.

August 2, 2009 @ 8:40 AM

Argie

Anon,

No cheeks left to turn - I had to be honest with Irvine. He's so quick to jump on anything that's posted here with personal insults.

Unlike him, I give my opinion and that's it. When or if someone like him insults me, I insult them back.

And yes, I'm sure my 'congregation' would be proud.

August 4, 2009 @ 2:00 PM