Roll Up the Rim Win!

CoffeeIt's coffee rim rolling season. In Canada, this is a big deal. We're all rolling up our rims to win.

Well, at Tim Hortons we Roll Up the Rim. At Coffee Time, you Flip To Win and at Country Style you Turn Up a Winner. Any way you slice it, I've never known anyone who has won more than a free coffee or donut.... until today.

My mom won a $100 gift card this morning when she Rolled up the Rim to Win. That more than makes up for my nine "Please play again" failures this season.

Anonymous

I'm at an all time high of 4 free coffees at Tim Hortons.

March 28, 2009 @ 4:53 PM

James Edgar

I won a total of 1 free coffee after at least 40 trys.

Last time out a coworker won a GPS so I guess somebody wins stuff just not me.

March 28, 2009 @ 6:52 PM

Buffalo Sketchball

I won about 4 free coffees and a doughnut this year.

Last year I also had a co-worker that won a GPS on like the last day most of stores had cups.

Another co-worker, her husband won a car about 8 years ago right after they got married.

March 28, 2009 @ 7:06 PM

Kirsten

One of my Facebook contacts says he was in line waiting and a guy 3 people in front of him won an SUV on a large coffee.

Someone send Timmies to Alaska! Jeepers!

March 28, 2009 @ 7:19 PM

Mississauga Mike

Wow, that's pretty cool, last year when I wasn't having a daily coffee and I was something like five or six for ten, this year however I've won twice out of twenty-three coffees.

Both were coffees.

March 29, 2009 @ 11:30 AM

Buffalo Boy Mike

I won the Mountain Bike they had a few years back

March 30, 2009 @ 11:49 AM

Pete McPhedran

I have never won anything, Yes I buy coffee/tea, I have bought for others and they have won but I have never won anything myself.

My brother wins 60% of the time, never more than a coffee/doughnut, but he wins.

I hate Timmies.

--Pete

March 30, 2009 @ 1:10 PM

woodpeck

this year's totals:
- one free doughnut
- one cup already rolled when purchased
- many cups refused after that & started bringing our own mug instead.

March 31, 2009 @ 7:26 AM

twins from bolton

My son bought Mom a coffee on way home from school today & won $100 gift cert.
Mom usually doesn't drink Tim's but he did it on his own. Who owns the gift card?
Mom gave our son the $ BEFORE she rolled up the rim?
I say share.