Fox News FAIL

TVHead over to Elvis' blog to see pictures of Master Cpl. Scott Vernelli, Cpl. Tyler Crooks, Trooper Jack Bouthillier and Trooper Corey Joseph Hayes before you watch the Fox News clip below. Go ahead... I'll wait for ya.

Master Cpl. Scott Vernelli, Cpl. Tyler Crooks, Trooper Jack Bouthillier and Trooper Corey Joseph Hayes gave their lives yesterday while serving in our military. A total of 116 members of the Canadian Forces have died in Afghanistan or in support of the Afghan operation between February 2002 and March 20, 2009.

With that in mind, watch this epic Fox News FAIL.

That there's some grade A ignorance. With friends like that...

chris

This is SICK towards Canada. Jay (reporter) looks like DUMBO with his ears.
Disgusting.

March 21, 2009 @ 3:21 PM

Ajax Mike

I can't wait to see Argie try to defend these guys...

March 21, 2009 @ 3:50 PM

andrew

Typical REDNECK society. Argie where are you?

March 21, 2009 @ 4:08 PM

Mississauga Mike

Wow, it's times like these I love how easily stupidity is exposed through YouTube and other media channels. :)

March 21, 2009 @ 4:08 PM

Buffalo Boy Mike

On behalf of my country I apologize for the ignorance of the fox news network.
How they could broadcast that kind of stupidity is beyond me however, rest assured, they are becoming more and more irrelevant by the day. They are so far right wing they are making themselves essentially no better than an extremist news network. There is no fair and balanced on the station.

March 21, 2009 @ 4:32 PM

dale

Cannot beleive what just heard & seen.
Buffalo Boy Mike - time to move to BEST country in the world north of the border.
Ignorance & stupidity. This should be forwarded to Don Cherry!!

March 21, 2009 @ 4:58 PM

Buffalo Boy Mike

IT should be forwarded to someone, like the FCC, take them off the air.
Am I right when I say that compared to what Barack Obama said on Leno, these guys take the cake for being idiots

March 21, 2009 @ 5:53 PM

Megan

OMG, that makes me sick. That's the kind of people who think we all live in igloos. And they are a "news" program. Get out beyond your borders. It sounds like they think our border guards are taking time off. Disgusting. And they wonder why the world has a bad opinion of America. Not that most American's have a clue about that. I feel sorry for the intelligent Americans.

March 21, 2009 @ 6:44 PM

Stephanie Wilkinson

Good God... THAT was the most ridiculous thing I have ever watched. That almost felt like it was a SNL sketch (although Lorne would never have let something like that even go to air).

Idiots... utter idiots.

March 21, 2009 @ 9:26 PM

The_Voice

Not getting Fox News on my cable, whenever I visit the states, I try to pop it on, "for a few laughs", as it usually is so far out there and so far off base from my own thoughts and beliefs that I find it gets me to laugh.

This "comedy routine" as some have called it... is not funny... at all.

March 21, 2009 @ 11:41 PM

Mike from Lowville

The United States, center of the Universe. Fox News, like the one in the hen house, needs to be taken care of. I would love to meet each one of those pos on the ice and see how tough they are with out their army.

March 22, 2009 @ 10:19 AM

elvis

This really pisses me off. The same week OUR boys give their lives in a war where we're trying to clean up the fucking mess the US help start and this is what FOX decides to broadcast?

One of these guys was 18 years old. You sit there and belittle our troops when one of our dead just earned the right to vote?

You're a prick, an asshole and God help you when karma kicks you in the ass.

I'd suggest you email the fuck face at redeye@foxnews.com but given how his website reads, it looks like he just says stupid shit to get noticed.

March 22, 2009 @ 1:00 PM

Argie

I think everyone here is being a overly sensitive. The Fox News people obviously were not aware of the 4 Cnds killed tragically in the past few days. A lot of what they're saying is tongue in cheek and really just giving the entire country of Canada the gears. If they only knew how sensitive Canadians are, they would do this more often.

Instead of directing your hatred and the 'f' bomb (Elvis) to the yanks, you should be directing it to the slimy islamofacist terrorists who killed our boys.

Forget Fox News and mourn our heroes.

March 22, 2009 @ 9:58 PM

Andrew

Argie can give them a pass on this one. What a shocker!

March 23, 2009 @ 9:16 AM

Argie

Andrew: These are a bunch of old frat guys trying to be funny. The crap that gets Canadains upset is really funny. From the CBC getting rid of the theme from HNIC to this. Can you imagine if Tim Horton's stopped selling coffee - there would be blood in the streets.....

March 23, 2009 @ 9:54 AM

elvis

And if we said the same to their soliders? C'mon Argie - you know this isn't right.

March 23, 2009 @ 2:38 PM

Argie

Elvis: Watch the tape again - they're not attacking our soldiers. They're making fun of our military chief, the mounties but no where do they laugh at our soldiers.

The crap that has been written and said about GWB is way beyond this.

March 23, 2009 @ 2:43 PM

Ajax Mike

That's funny, I thought our military chief was a soldier too. The worst of it is that even if you do think the Canadian Military is worth mocking, they're not even funny. Since when is Andrew an unusual name for a man? Or should he have changed his last name?

March 24, 2009 @ 12:12 AM