Rogers on Demand 300

TVI've been coughing up coin on a monthly basis to Rogers so I can get TMN and Rogers on Demand. I've been doing this for years. You can blame The Sopranos.

A few months ago, Mike, a reader of this blog, let me know about channel 300. I've always watched movies and cable shows On Demand on channel 308, but I didn't realize there was free stuff on channel 300. I assumed that was all pay-per-view, something I have no interest in.

Rogers On Demand is now how I watch The Office and 30 Rock, two shows I always seemed to miss when they air. If you're PVR-less, like me, and you already have a digital terminal from Rogers, you might want to check out the free shows available on demand on channel 300.

This message was not brought to you by Rogers...

elvis

You really need to get a PVR dude - forget about having to navigate a 1970's GUI - they probably aren't even in HD! THE HORROR!

February 3, 2009 @ 9:07 PM

james edgar

Speaking of 30 rock. I just about pissed myself watching it a few minutes ago. jenna gave a litle speach about the president putting some resources into catching Barak Obama before does something else. man was it funny. I LOVE that show. "Do the Worm!" LOL

February 3, 2009 @ 9:52 PM

woodpeck

ch. 300 rules. i do the same for the office since its on a lot and i can't seem to figure out where the nu eps. are. this way its simple and i get the new show when its posted there. but seriously, get the PvR! it'll change your tv life and save you tons of time 4 other things. it's changed the way i watch sports!

February 4, 2009 @ 6:54 AM

James Edgar

Oh the PVR is great all right. IF your wife doesn't fill the drive with Oprah

February 4, 2009 @ 8:26 AM

elvis

The PVR is the second most revolutionary thing to happen to the TV behind colour - even better than the HD switch.

February 4, 2009 @ 9:03 AM

Mississauga Mike

Ah nice, they also have 24 and other dramas too. Before last weeks 24 I rewatched some of the previous episode to get myself up to speed, pretty handy!

...for those of us without a PVR at least. ;)

February 4, 2009 @ 9:10 AM

The_Voice

PVR is the shiznit. How far back do the 30 Rock episodes on channel 300 go?

February 4, 2009 @ 9:55 AM

Toronto Mike

They don't go back very far at all. I think there's a 4 week window of opportunity to see them.

February 4, 2009 @ 10:00 AM

Mississauga Mike

Believe it has to do with capacity on the system, but at one time they had about 6-8 episodes of Prison Break which was great for me to catch up on.

February 4, 2009 @ 11:49 PM