The Amber and El Diablo Show

Guest BlogBy far the most popular entry I've written in 2009 is Scientology, Autism and the Death of Jett Travolta. Sure, we're only seven days into 2009, but I'll bet you a loonie that I'll be able to make the same claim on December 31.

I've been at this game a long time, but in the 8462 entries I've written, I don't remember as interesting a battle in the comments as I've seen between Amber and El Diablo.

We're at 196 comments and counting. Head on over, catch some of The Amber and El Diablo Show, and share your opinion while you're there.

The_Voice

Wow. That's awesomeness.

The only burst in traffic my (not often updated) blog was the day my university daily news site posted a link to it.

Here's another thing: You should do multiple pages for comments threads maybe... there would be added opportunity for ad-clicks considering the comments are now far, far away from any ads.

January 8, 2009 @ 10:59 AM

Mike from Lowville

What else would I expect from a redhead? How did I know that? The,I'm right, last word attitude!

January 8, 2009 @ 11:46 AM

James Edgar

graet stuff I wasted 45 minutes reading it. Sweet

January 8, 2009 @ 2:10 PM

Lynn

It seems like religion has controlled people minds for a long time.
It's sad that Jett was not treated for his Autism.
It's sad that Kelly could not stand up for him and get him treatment required for this disease.
Most religion including scientology the man makes all the decisions and the women fallows with her head down.
Actress Nicole Kidman was smart and strong enough to walk away from her marriage to Tom Cruise.
Nicole would not take on the scientology religion and be lead around by the nose like some helpless women at his becken call letting him make all the deciscions.
Scientology the man makes all the decisions and controls everything.
I have experienced other religions with same practice and it's really about controlling the money donated to these churches and groups.
Control the man sit the wife in the corner and we collect a membership fee.
I noticed that most Actors in Hollywood that seem to get alot of movie deals are scientoligist as well.
Sounds more like a club for controlling men with high membership fee .
This child did not recieve proper care if he in deed was autistic.
Kelly will live with this the rest of her life and I will not be surprised if a divorce is filed in a few years.

January 8, 2009 @ 5:32 PM

Mike from Lowville

One thing on this....."Mike-

Why don't you actually make a statement that has some substance.

It is blatantly obvious that you are yet another ignorant person with only a big mouth and NO REAL FACTUAL INFORMATION!

Let me remind you....this is a blog and a discussion area! I have every right to defend my opinion. If you want to debate....bring it on! I can guarantee you will not last long given your history and your previous mindless blank comment."

I agree with most, of above.... "given my history"? What is my history? How does thou know? ;O)

January 8, 2009 @ 8:39 PM

J.R.

I love it when girls fight!

January 9, 2009 @ 9:10 AM