Sites I've Bookmarked
The vast majority of content I read on the web is read in my Google Reader. That's where I manage my RSS feed subscriptions.
There are some sites, however, I have bookmarked in Firefox. Some of these are for banking, work or social networking, but some are just sites I find quite useful.
Here are web sites I have bookmarked.
- mininova - http://www.mininova.org/
- Toronto Transit Map - http://crazedmonkey.com/toronto-transit-map/
- Rate Your Music - http://rateyourmusic.com/
- Rotten Tomatoes - http://www.rottentomatoes.com/
- 102.1 the Edge Playlist - http://edge.ca/BroadcastHistory.aspx
- popurls - http://popurls.com/
- Most popular news stories as ranked by readers of Yahoo! News - http://news.yahoo.com/i/964
- meebo - http://www.meebo.com/
Only 6 comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's keep this conversation going!