One Week and Hallelujah Update

MusicCBC Radio 2's 49 Tracks included "Hallelujah", but it's the cover by K.D. Lang. I'm sure the cover by Gord Downie was ineligible in that it's the best kept secret in all the land.

Gord Downie's "Hallelujah" has taken me on quite the trip. I've got an entire category devoted to the subject. I hear from folks on a daily basis, people who have seen Saint Ralph and want this song. Back in August, my source assured me that a proper release was materializing. I'm not holding my breath, nor do I really care, considering I've got a copy of the unreleased soundtrack.

Back in August, when I got the tip about the release of Gord Downie's "Hallelujah", I also learned about One Week, a new film by the people behind Saint Ralph. It sounds really good and it's got a great trailer.

Watch this trailer for One Week and spot the Gord Downie cameo.

James Edgar

I don't have a week to live(That I know of anyway) . I do have a motorcycle and for exactly that reason. You just don't know. A friend died last night, massive heart attack. Get out and live people.

Great trailer I will go see that film .

January 21, 2009 @ 11:52 AM

Toronto Mike

It is a great trailer, because it's about us.

That's Canada playing Canada. That's a Tim Hortons cup, the Stanley Cup, the home of Bobby Orr.

We should all get out and support home grown films like this.

January 21, 2009 @ 11:58 AM

James Edgar

I mentioned it to coworkers and they already saw the trailer and are interested in seeing this film . Maybe this one will be hit.

January 21, 2009 @ 1:13 PM

Mike from Lowville

I might just break the bank and go see it. He rides my Norton. (one like it)

January 22, 2009 @ 8:24 PM

Jill

Thanks for sharing. I am stoked for that film. It is subject matter that I can relate to on so many levels.
I totally subscibe to the fact that in order to love your life, you really have to live it. I hope it does not just showcase in limited theatres.

January 22, 2009 @ 10:28 PM

Jill

**Typo**
I totally "subscribe" to the fact that in order to love your life, you really have to live it. I hope it does not just showcase in limited theatres.

January 22, 2009 @ 10:30 PM

Julie

This film is getting a Wide release across Canada on March 6th. Everyone needs to come out and support this great Canadian film!!

February 12, 2009 @ 4:11 PM

Robert

Can you do us all a big favor and just leak the song somewhere? I have been after the thing for years. I am desperate now.

April 23, 2009 @ 2:32 AM