Kings of Leon - Sex On Fire

slsI'm submitting a song for SLS20 consideration. I'm submitting "Sex On Fire" by Kings of Leon.

I'm dedicating this video to RCA Records, a unit of SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT. RCA Records, a unit of SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT, is still disabling the embedding of their YouTube videos. That means music ambassadors like me can't share the official video with you.

What RCA Records, a unit of SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT, fails to realize is that disabling the embedding of their videos merely forces web authors like me to embed the song without the official video. We all know a good video makes a good song better, so RCA Records, a unit of SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT, is essentially shooting themselves in the foot by failing to understand e-marketing in 2008. The more eyeballs that see your ad, the better, especially when I'm not billing RCA Records, a unit of SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT, one penny.

Buffalo Boy Mike

Sounds a lot like Sugar/Bob Mould with a lil Police mixed in. Not bad

October 26, 2008 @ 5:33 PM

Buffalo Boy Mike

Sounds a lot like Sugar/Bob Mould with a lil Police mixed in. Not bad

October 26, 2008 @ 5:33 PM

Jill

This song is smokin' hot.

October 26, 2008 @ 6:32 PM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

1. Let me guess, *YOUR* friendly neighbourhood radio station *JUST* started playing this? lol

2. You're right about the embedding, and someone always comes along and uploads and alternate anyway.

3. Try this live version I posted on August 12th, 2008.

October 26, 2008 @ 6:48 PM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

3. Try this live version I posted on August 12th, 2008.

October 26, 2008 @ 6:49 PM

Toronto Mike

You're all forgiven for the double-posts... I had a page archive mapping issue.

October 26, 2008 @ 7:34 PM

Brad

This will be my wedding song.

October 26, 2008 @ 7:40 PM

Mississauga Mike

Wow just recently got into them, didn't realize how popular they are! They're at the Kool Haus in a few weeks and tickets on craigslist are pretty pricey, unexpectedly.

October 26, 2008 @ 11:21 PM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

Well they are a big band with four albums who toured with some major major names in the past.

They are probably one of the best contemporary North American bands there is, period.

Of course the tix are going to be pricey.

Welcome to show business. How else are they going to make money? By selling albums?

October 27, 2008 @ 10:01 AM

anna

Sex On Fire my favourite song this time. More info about discography: http://www.discoogle.com/wiki/Kings_Of_Leon
nice work