Early Canadian Rock: The 60s and 70s, Volume 2

canada flag I recently shared the track listing for "Early Canadian Rock: The 60s and 70s". That homemade mix served as a crash course in early Canadian rock, and now my bud has put together a sequel.

Here are the 27 tracks from volume two.

1. Big Time Operator - Keith Hampshire
  23. Signs - The Five Man Electric Band
  24. Sitting On A Poor Man's Thone - Copperpenny
  25. Sun Goes By - Dr. Music
  26. Sweet City Woman - The Stampeders
  27. You, Me And Mexico - Edward Bear

"The Moo"

I saw this post while googling to find out who owns the rights to "I'm Running After You". Can you be of any help?

July 4, 2008 @ 8:20 PM

Russ Strathdee

Thanks for including "Me and You" by The Regents.

April 26, 2009 @ 9:09 AM

david

hi you might think about the band LIVERPOOL the original version and there first single. love is a melody i believe on taurus or moon records , SRO anthem.
you might have seen them on keith hamshire tv show or cbc or something d.

November 16, 2009 @ 10:00 PM

Anonymous

All those into this kind of classic Canadian rock... come join my new forum "Canadian Classic Rock" http://canrock.proboards.com/
It is brand new so come and sign up! Meet & trade and talk about great music!

March 6, 2010 @ 4:57 PM

Patrick Galea

Canadian group 196?---you used to drive me crazy in the back seat of you chevelot..and every friday night you if you were feeling right you take a girl all the way.. Pleae e-mail me...pggalea@hotmail.com...it has been over 45 years and still can not fine the group.

December 11, 2012 @ 6:11 PM

Bob Morritt

Just published my book devoted to the advent of Rock and Popular Music in Canada over the past six decades.
Lot of obscure information included,bios,discographies and rare indie label shots?

Here is the LINK

My other books are GUITAR MEN (amazon) NEW and ROCKIN' in the DESERT (amazon)elected into the Arizona Music and Entertainment Hall of Fame@

LINK...

Thanx for ANY help here to get the message out!.
BOB (Bob Morritt) (CANADIAN AUTHOR)

September 25, 2013 @ 6:47 AM

Shirley

Hi wasn't Jackie Shayne American ?

September 3, 2018 @ 1:14 AM