Best Birthday Songs

1. Birthday - The Beatles
  2. Happy Birthday, Lisa - Michael Jackson and Bart
  3. 7th Birthday - The Lowest of the Low
  4. Sunday (The Day Before My Birthday) - Moby
  5. Happy Birthday Mr. Burns - The Ramones

JASON | GETYOUROJ.COM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN I THOUGHT THAT THING ON CBC TONIGHT WAS A BIG PARTY FOR YOU BUT I HEAR IT'S ACTUALLY FOR NELSON MANDELA :p

BEST WISHES, MAY YOU MAKE IT UNTIL AT LEAST 90

June 27, 2008 @ 4:09 PM

JASON | GETYOUROJ.COM

OH, ALSO THE BAND CRACKER HAS A KICK-ASS BIRTHDAY SONG THEY USED TO PLAY IT JAYS GAMES MAYBE THEY STILL DO (SORRY FOR THE CAPS HOMIE) - AND THAT WASN'T REALLY MICHEAL JACKSON

June 27, 2008 @ 4:12 PM

Toronto Mike

Yes, it was really Michael Jackson.

June 27, 2008 @ 4:26 PM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

Dude I really don't think so I'm pretty sure I've read otherwise. Def. not in the credits

June 27, 2008 @ 6:39 PM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

Special Guest Voice
John Jay Smith (Michael Jackson)

Sorry Mike,

As much as Mike likes to play with little boys, he never got to play with Bart. Do Not Pass Go Do Not Collect $200.00

June 27, 2008 @ 6:43 PM

Toronto Mike

John Jay Smith is a pseudonym. I own season 3 on DVD and they confirm it during the director's commentary.

Michael Jackson voiced the character in Stark Raving Dad under the pseudonym John Jay Smith. Every good Simpsons fan knows this.

Michael Jackson also wrote Lisa, It's Your Birthday... although Kipp Lennon sang it in the ep.

June 27, 2008 @ 8:55 PM

kyle

Cracker song - "Happy Birthday to Me"; I've always like that song, and yes they do still play it sometimes at Jays games (was at 2 games a couple of weeks ago, played it Monday night, not Sunday afternoon - either variety or "audience"?
happy birthday Mike.

June 27, 2008 @ 10:25 PM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

Good to know Kyle, that's cool. David Lowery is touring with his older band these days, Camper Van Beethoven. I've always liked his work. Lotta great songs.

June 28, 2008 @ 7:11 AM

Roshan

I think u should have put 'Happy Birthday, Lisa' as #1. It still makes me feel so good inside to hear that song.

June 29, 2008 @ 10:28 AM

Christine

You as a Canadian did not list "Happy Birthday" by the Arrogant Worms on your list. ;)

June 30, 2008 @ 1:30 AM