Nobody, Reveal Yourself!

mouseHe or she is still at it. It's been almost five years since I wrote about holiday music but somebody in the guise of "Nobody" has been dropping comments there on a regular basis. I wrote about Nobody earlier this year, and Nobody disappeared for a bit, but he or she has chimed in three more times over the past six days.

Tonight's comment was "CHFI plays Christmas music more frequently (in late November and in December only) every year as Christmas Day gets closer." These comments are from an actual human being, are written in good English and are intriguing the crap out of me. All I can tell from the server log is that it's a Rogers customer who likely lives in Mississauga.

Mississauga Nobody, reveal yourself!

James

this has a touch of ex-girlfriend written on it in a way..

...have you ever broken up with a girlfriend on Christmas day ?

April 17, 2008 @ 12:28 AM

howard

I know you think you're special, but Nobody comes to my site all the time.
In fact Nobody comes to my site a lot. I'd like some more bodys but I get a bunch of Nobody.
I hope you don't mind sharing your Nobody with me.
Hey Nobody come look here for a change.
www.humblehoward.com

April 17, 2008 @ 8:55 AM

Jill

I kind of find Nobody endearing.

April 17, 2008 @ 8:57 AM

Toronto Mike

James: I can't remember that far back, but I doubt I'd have broken up with a girlfriend on Christmas Day. I'd more likely wait for Boxing Day.

Howard: I hope this doesn't morph into that awful Family Circus gag. "Who got into the cookie jar?" "Not me!" That Not Me guy causes all the trouble!!!

Jill: Me too. Nobody went away for months so I was pleased to see three comments this week. The thing is, Nobody never goes beyond that Christmas music entry, so Nobody will likely never see this entry. Nobody Google's Toronto Holiday Music and visits that one page, leaves a comment and goes away.

April 17, 2008 @ 9:12 AM

howard

Boon,
You thought that Family Circus gag was awful? Are you saying Nobody liked it?
Do you see what I did there.

April 17, 2008 @ 10:43 AM

Toronto Mike

Nobody thinks you're funny.

Get it? Ha Ha! I could do this all day...

April 17, 2008 @ 12:22 PM

howard

Nobody wrote me and told me nothing.
Oh yeah, Nobody think you blog is better than Buffalo-OJ!

April 17, 2008 @ 3:58 PM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

Maybe it's Santa Claus.

Wonder what he'll write next

April 17, 2008 @ 3:59 PM

Bree

Aw I sure wish I could say it was me. I do enjoy intriguing people. Alas, it wasn't, but I'm taking this opportunity to delurk so that I won't have a post written about me.

April 17, 2008 @ 7:11 PM

Toronto Mike

Hey Bree, I didn't make your "Other blogs I read" list? WTF!

April 17, 2008 @ 8:18 PM

Bree

You're new to my daily routine. We'll see if you make the cut. I give new reads at least a week. You better make it a good one or I'll be forced to evict you from the house, err...vote you off the island, uhm...not add you to my blog roll. yeah.

April 17, 2008 @ 8:34 PM

Toronto Mike

Darn, you're catching me at a really bad time. This is an insanely busy week with paying gigs... it's seriously hurting my bloggage sked.

I think I had a good week back in July of 2006. Hit the archives and judge me by that stretch of excellence.

Thx.

April 17, 2008 @ 9:07 PM

Mike (Buffalo Boy)

geez for getting nobody I wish I had 13 nobodies visit Buffaloboymike.com

April 17, 2008 @ 10:02 PM

Bree

I have to go back to July 2006 to get a good week? It's not lookin' so good for ya Toronto Mike...

April 18, 2008 @ 1:10 PM

Toronto Mike

I almost sent you back to November 2003!

April 18, 2008 @ 1:44 PM

Bree

eeek! I'll let it slide. You're officially added.

April 18, 2008 @ 1:56 PM