Liquid Crystalline Xanthine Alkaloid

boltWe in Raging Storm held our first practice of the season tonight. We're breaking in a few newbies so we wanted to hook up and shake some of the rust off.

After the game, Rich asked a few of us who lingered to shoot the shite if we wanted a Jolt. "Pssst, wanna Jolt?" he said in a dark parking lot. "Sure", I said, intrigued by the offer.

He reached into the back seat of his car and pulled out the largest can of cola I've ever seen. This thing was massive, like a thermos. When I opened it, it made a large popping sound and smoke came out of it.

It's not only chock full of caffeine and sugar, but it's enough liquid to drown a leprechaun, not that you'd ever want to do such a thing. If somebody offers you a Jolt in a dark and empty parking lot, just say no.

Jolt

dale

A couple of barley sandwiches would have better.

April 10, 2008 @ 11:16 PM

Mike Kic

Booner, I drank that whole thing boy, was that a bad idea. I had a hard time falling asleep...no more JOLT for me!

April 11, 2008 @ 8:14 AM

Toronto Mike

And man, did it rot my gut. I'm still bouncing off the walls!

April 11, 2008 @ 9:30 AM

Jason | GetYourOJ.com

legal drugs!

if red bull gives you wings, what does this stuff do... give your air miles?

April 11, 2008 @ 9:37 AM

Stephanie

Jolt cola... had a few of those during exams back in university, although then it was just in a regluar pop can (and that was before they went to the 355ml cans...) Twice the sugar and four times the caffeine.

April 11, 2008 @ 12:56 PM

Kirsten

Oh wow. They still make the actual cola? I've found the Jolt GUM here in Alaska. And it does the same as those darn drinks.

I fondly remember hyping myself up before the London Conference High School Hockey championships in 92 and 93... Clarke Road hockey jersey and spirit sticks? check. drink 4 jolt colas while waiting for the bus to the game? ch ch ch ch ch check. Man. I don't think I slept for the next 4 days LOL

April 12, 2008 @ 3:41 PM