Maple Leafs 6, Lightning 1

LeafsWe own the Tampa Bay Lightning. Seriously, they're our beeatch. We kick the crap out of them.

We're 5-1-1 since that pathetic game against the Coyotes. We're putting in a much better effort and actually looking like a team that might contend for a playoff spot. Look for JFJ to be named Executive of the Year.

Current Record  Last Games Season Leaders
13-12-6
32 points
Tied for 3rd in Northeast
6-1 Win vs. Tampa Bay
2-1 Loss vs. Boston
6-2 Win vs. New York Rangers
M. Sundin - 38
N. Antropov - 31
J. Blake - 21

james edgar

I'm already scopeing out my spot for the parade. :)

December 11, 2007 @ 9:24 AM

Toronto Mike

Do you think it's premature to plan the route? I was going to wait until next week to do that.

December 11, 2007 @ 9:30 AM

Al

Looks like this is Antropov's breakout season! When he took that shot to the hand on the weekend I thought, "Here we go again with the injuries" I though he broke it for sure. I say his value is as high as it will get, he should be traded by the deadline.

December 11, 2007 @ 10:07 AM

james edgar

It's NEVER too early! You know how fans in TO are I may already be to late:(

December 11, 2007 @ 11:19 AM

The Toronto Traveler

I think the route should go past the old rink...

December 11, 2007 @ 11:01 PM

felix

Yeah, how cool would it be to fill up MLG one more time? The one and only playoff game I attended was the '95 Randy Wood OT game against Chicago and let me tell you, that ranks right up there with Game 4 of the '92 WS (See: Key, Jimmy) in terms of electric atmosphere. I'd even make the pilgrimmage back from Texas to celebrate a Leafs Cup celebration in my lifetime.

December 13, 2007 @ 1:28 AM

Tony

This blog is impressive. It is unusual to find a Leaf Fan smart enough to actually connct to the Internet. You must be one of those rare Leaf fans who actually made it past the 5th grade. Congrats!

Sorry to say the Leafs will never win the cup. It is Karma for all the young boys your "proud" franchise molested.

December 14, 2007 @ 9:31 AM